TRUMPERY, the party game! Make GAME NIGHT great again! (Canceled)
The card game that puts you behind the podium as the POTUS. Choose the most Trump-esque quote in response to media questioning.
What is "covfefe" anyhow?
We have to give it to ol’ Trump, his position as Keyboard Hero and Chief has given us a plethora of Twitter gold. His interviews and public addresses have been just as snazzy. One of his favorite targets, of course, is the media...and it seems the feeling is mutual - which brings us to why we’re here today: We here at Skyler Innovations are all about finding the silver lining and have decided to have a little fun with the feud between the White House and basically every media outlet.
We have compiled direct quotes from Trump interviews, speeches and of course, that Twitter feed along with situations the media would most certainly address with him. Your goal is to step into his shoes and choose the most Trump-esque response possible.
How to Play:
What you get:
1. A cool box with an entertaining opening experience:
2. At least 300 Quote and 50 Scenario cards:
Community Card Program:
Your ideas are AMAZING. We're looking for scenarios, quotes, and internal monologue to keep the fun going. Have something to share? Share both family and adult/NSFW ideas around the following:
1. Scenarios - what situations has Trump had to deal with, been involved in, caused, or been associated with? OR, what situations do you predict that would be a funny addition?
Example: Immigration control, SpaceX
2. Quotes - the guy has a knack for memorability. What quotes/phrases/responses stand out to you?
Example: “Believe me, I know”
3. Internal Monologues - What do you imagnine he says to himself that he may or may not outwardly say? What does that voice in his head say to drive him to say/tweet/do?
Example: "Twitter NEEDS to know about THIS!"
Risks and challenges
Risks: We get sued by The Donald himself! The risks are...HUGE! Well, not really, we just like saying that. Actually, the POTUS is a public figure and of the public domain. Since trumpery uses quotes used and situations starting from when Donny Boy announced his candidacy (and not before), it's all fair game.
Plus, this isn't our first rodeo. Since the game only involves cards, the risks and challenges are fairly low. Getting cards and boxes printed is not hard and Mr. Trump has made the content for this game fairly easy, as well. Keeping the game and the campaign rewards simple ensures you that it won’t take forever for you to get your product if you help us reach our goals! We want to get you playing as quickly as possible.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (18 days)