My name is Samantha Joy Pearlman and I am a songwriter. I've always been a writer, a singer, a storyteller, an entertainer, and an open-book ever since I can remember. But now I've combined all my passions, my heartbreaks, and my joy into songwriting and it's time I share it with all of you.
With big change comes big breakthroughs. This album, co-produced by my dear friends Andrew Fox and Graham Richman, is a culmination of a year of growth and self-discovery (or in hippie-dippie speak: my Saturn returning). It is music that will make you smile, cry, shake your booty, rinse/repeat.
Recording this album requires a lot of TLC and that means a lot of $$$. If you donate to my campaign, you will be helping me pay for:
- Booking a recording studio
- Paying my producers and engineers for their time and work.
- Paying my musicians who will perform with me on the album, and help me bring these songs to life
- Mixing and Mastering aka making me sound like a pop star
If I hit my goal, there are many more things that your dollars can help me accomplish. Any additional money you donate can go towards things like:
- Hiring additional musicians to play on the album (think horn section, strings, percussion, etc.).
- Creating physical copies of the album on CD and vinyl
- Album artwork
- Digital distribution (spotify, apple music)
- Live touring in a city near you
Thank you all for your support and without you, none of this would be possible. I can't wait to share the music with you.
Samantha Joy Pearlman
Risks and challenges
This is my first venture into recording an album so I'm bound to learn a LOT as I go. But I have amazing co-producers, Andrew Fox and Graham Richman, to help me steer this ship and with your monetary support, we will get the music to all of you!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (35 days)