One-Page Bulge Unlocked, Car Wars and Ogre Storage Box Solutions!
Awesome work, gang!!! Three weeks from today, when this campaign comes to a close, the One-Page Bulge game will officially be one of the titles unlocked thanks to all of your incredible support. And with that $95,000 stretch goal down, we're now less than $5,000 from unlocking the die-cut counters in every Pocket Box game!
BONUS: Storage Box Labels!
I had a chat with David at GPI this morning (as well as Jason, who is coming on to assist with managing our various print projects) and we finalized the idea for the Car Wars and Ogre storage boxes that were revealed earlier. Thanks to your overwhelming support of the Pocket Box campaign, we'll skip the "unlock these!" step and move straight to: Stickers!
Here's how the Car Wars and Ogre storage boxes will work.
1. We're packing the Car Wars sticker inside the Car Wars Pocket Box game . . . and the Ogre sticker inside the Ogre Pocket Box game.
2. To use these stickers, be sure to select those two games in your rewards and add two empty Pocket Boxes ($10 pledge increase to get empty two boxes; you'll make your final selection in BackerKit).
3. When you receive your rewards, open the Car Wars and Ogre games and find the labels.
4. Apply one label/each to the empty Pocket Boxes that you added to your rewards package.
5. Now you have two storage boxes!!!
Easy, right? Taking this approach helps our team with managing the project and means that we don't have to create additional inventory. Packing the stickers into the appropriate games, and then allowing you to buy empty boxes, fits in with everything we've already planned for and keeps costs to a minimum. You get customized storage cases, and we get to keep our sanity. Win/Win!!!!
- Phil Reed