Join the conspiracy! From the makers of Illuminati, the classic game of secrets, corruption, and The Truth, comes this set of custom metal coins that work with any game . . . or may be used for any number of other nefarious purposes including (but certainly not limited to):
- Bribing the local authorities.
- Gaining entrance into the next meeting of the Secret Masters.
- As currency in a game of GURPS Illuminati (you'll want many sets of coins, so that your character can be wealthy).
- Clinking and clanking against the table to drive your opponents insane during a chess match.
- As sanity tokens when playingCthulhu Dice (three sets of Illuminati Coins required, or just make your enemies use the glass stones while you use these fantastic coins).
- Casually leave them lying on your desk to distress the innocent.
- Snag two dozen sets and replace the money chits in your Illuminati set with these hefty, metal coins.
- BONUS: Get 1,000 sets and be the envy of your friends as you swim in a tub of Illuminati Coins!
After the Kickstarter project closes, and after all pledges are collected, we will open the BackerKit pledge manager. There, you will tell us which add-ons you've pledged for and pay for shipping.
As of project launch, we estimate U.S. shipping at:
- $15 reward - $5 shipping
- $23 reward - $5 shipping
- $26 reward - $5 shipping
- $30 reward - $5 shipping
- $40 reward - $6 shipping
- $50 reward - $12 shipping
- $68 reward - $12 shipping
- $100 reward - $12 shipping
- $180 reward - $16 shipping
- $275 reward - $16 shipping
- Retailer reward - $6 shipping
Please remember that unlocking stretch goals that pack more into the coin set may increase shipping costs, and any physical add-ons may also increase shipping costs. Final shipping costs will be determined and charged through BackerKit after the project closes.
For estimated international shipping rates, please check the FAQ. Only the $50 and $100 reward levels are available to backers outside of the United States; the postage costs for the other reward levels (in many cases) would exceed the price of the reward.
Please note that any taxes or customs fees are exclusively your responsibility, and these fees will be determined when the shipment arrives in your country. We also cannot guarantee that an order will not be confiscated or rejected by your country's customs.
If you wish, you may choose to use a fulfillment service. This allows you to pledge for the project and then provide us with a U.S. address for delivery of your rewards. Forwarding from the fulfillment service, as well as any local fees, is your responsibility when using a fulfillment company.
NOTE: This is not real currency . . . or is it?
Risks and challenges
Steve Jackson Games is an established game publisher with a successful track record and we have enough Kickstarter experience to deal with issues should they arise. The coins are tooled and ready for production at the factory, and all we need to know is how many you want! As we've done in the past, we will stay in touch with our backers during and after the Kickstarter, all the way through fulfillment of the rewards.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (7 days)