sitBoard is the world´s first chair-connected footrest that helps you stay in an upright sitting position all day long. Just connect your chair, adjust to your size, and sit healthy.
The secret of upright sitting is the special sitBoard base that connects you to your chair. This constant link between board and chair improves your posture all day long and makes the sitBoard unique worldwide.
Basic footrests cause frequent sliding and are only useful to rest your legs.
In everyday life, gravity naturally pulls us down. Results are a distorted spine and unhealthy posture. Bad posture has a dramatic effect on your health: Over time, it can affect your spine, shoulders, hips and knees - leading to back and joint pain, compromised muscles, decreasing flexibility, and even nerve constriction.
Never sit wrong again with the sitBoard Boost Effect! This effect pushes you into the perfect posture. Just put your feet on the multi-grip board and you will stay in an upright sitting position - permanently.
We believe that sitting should be something to enjoy. With sitBoard, you can get fit while you sit: Intuitive leg movement activates your entire body, maximizes your concentration and increases your capabilities.
1. Connect your chair to the small ramp.
2. Move the board to adjust to your size.
3. Push your back into the best position.
4. And stay fit by moving your legs!
Our vision has always been to create an ergonomic solution that is functional, sleek and simple. We want to help you sit healthy - that's why the intuitive, ultra-light design is making the usage as easy as possible for you.
Including the board and the base in soft grey, the sitBoard solution fits into every workplace.
sitBoard is a one-size-fits-all solution that can be combined with any office chair. With anti-scratching material and special layering to ensure a non-slip surface, suitable for all floor types.
With the expertise of our partners, we have developed a product that meets all requirements to enable healthy and vital sitting.
With their expertise in health management, design and entrepreneurship, the three founders teamed up to realize their vision. Months of development built the foundation of sitBoard.
Daniel Philipp | left
- „While still studying, Daniel partnered up with Markus to start his first business in the sports & health sector. Their business has grown successful ever since. Daniel and his team have worked in this field for a number of years now - with different brands such as permendo, German Sports and Reha Academy and Daniel Philipp Personal Training. He is ambitious, goal-oriented and a true entrepreneur in his field.“
Damian Kupski | middle
- "As industrial design engineer and inventor of sitBoard, Damian runs his own design office. Comprehensive research and a conceptual approach are always reflected in his design. His credo: Design should always be unique and meaningful, a well-considered balance between meaning and purpose."
Markus Zilligers | right
- „After Markus finished his Bachelor in Business Administration, he started his first company with Daniel. He later went on to finish his Masters in Corporate Health Management. The company is now providing services for huge companies all over Germany, e.g. for REWE Group, trivago and L'Oréal."
Our trusted manufacturing partner needs a minimum financial commitment from us to get started on a larger manufacturing run. This is why we have set our funding goal to 50.000€. By hitting this funding goal, we are able to put in a larger order to our manufacturing partners, hence enabling us to serve the exact customer demand.
Risks and challenges
Since the very beginning of this project, we have been working hard on the development of sitBoard.
Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
We have found a trusted, renowned manufacturing partner who is ready to start with the sitBoard production in November. However, he needs a minimum financial commitment from us to get started on a larger manufacturing run.
Our prices do not include VAT, GST or other country taxes.