Risks and challenges
This is our fourth Kickstarter campaign, we've learned a lot throughout our last three campaigns - not to mention the last 7 years of business. We like to think that we're getting better and better at what we do. As with tackling anything new, we know there will be challenges along the way, we know there will be set backs, but rest assured we never slow down - not even a little. We're 115% pedal to the metal kinda company that doesn't take no for an answer.
There are a few items that could challenge us and our time line.
1) Fabric, this is the longest lead item in our supply chain and if the produced fabric does not meet our high quality control specifications it will have to be redone. This could cause an unforeseen delay.
2) This is our second time sourcing and manufacturing with down, though we are partnered with one of the industry's largest sleeping bag manufacturer, it is possible that we could run into something that we were not anticipating. (bird flu anyone?) Rest assured we have the stamina to persevere through these things and we'll keep you updated.
3) Shipping around the world always presents risk, we source from several suppliers around the world and our logistics web is quite complex - so there's always potential for crazy unexpected delays at home or abroad.
4) If we add-on any new products during this campaign, we could experience delays.
5) If we receive a monstrosity of backers (awesome) we could experience a slight delay, however we do feel confident in our supply chain and it's scalability.
We are partnered with "Best in Industry" suppliers and manufacturers that not only represent high quality products but they also mirror our values as a company. We put boots on the ground in all of the facilities we source from, inspecting the entire process of our products - ensuring most importantly that people are treated with respect, dignity, and fairness.
Please note that we are a small company and we are dependent on several other companies staying in business and doing their job well - so with the launch of new products we sure do appreciate your patience! Our policy is honesty, transparency, and customer service in every aspect of our business. You make this happen and we will do everything we can to exceed your expectations, serve you, and equip you for adventure! Thanks for joining us!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (27 days)