The INFERNO Top Quilt is designed for maximum warmth, we added an enclosed Footnest and Hood - giving you the warmth and comfort of a mummy bag, but the Backless design means no zippers so getting in and out while in your hammock is incredibly easy! The Comfort Cinches provide a quick way to snug up the INFERNO to any body type. The Soft Bill keeps fabric out of your eyes and gives the hood a comfortable shape, so you can enjoy the vistas!
The full length INFERNO Under Quilt is shaped to perfectly fit your hammock and insulate your entire backside. The Draft Caps seal in warmth at both ends of your hammock, keeping your head and feet toasty! Our StretchTech Pattern uses a large fabric differential between the interior and exterior fabric, so the interior fabric seals around your hammock while the exterior fabric expands freely away from your hammock - no insulation compression means you stay warmer! The QuikConnect system makes attaching the INFERNO to your hammock fast and easy, the center toggles keep it centered on your hammock and the end clips keep the INFERNO Under Quilt stretched out for full length protection.
The INFERNO System was specifically designed to perfectly insulate your hammock, no cold spots, no drafts, no fiddling with 12 different shock cords. It does exactly what it's suppose to do - keep you warm! We use high quality light weight materials in the INFERNO because we believe gear should last a lifetime of adventures! The exterior of the INFERNO Top Quilt and Under Quilt is constructed out of our HydraSHIELD fabric for fantastic weather resistance. This protects your fluffy down from all types of incremental weather or condensation. We are using Flow Gate technology in the INFERNO, this allows efficient heat transfer throughout the thermal channels while the Flow Gate membranes keep down from shifting - so you never have to redistribute your down!
The Inferno TopQuilt and UnderQuilt is overstuffed with high quality RDS 800 Fill Power DownTek Down, this stuff insulates even when it's wet!
Risks and challenges
This is our third Kickstarter campaign, we've learned a lot throughout our last two campaigns - not to mention the last 6 years of business. We like to think that we're getting better and better at what we do. As with tackling anything new, we know there will be challenges along the way, we know there will be set backs, but rest assured we never slow down - not even a little. We're 115% pedal to the metal kinda company that doesn't take no for an answer.
There are a few items that could challenge us and our time line.
1) Fabric, this is the longest lead item in our supply chain and if the produced fabric does not meet our high quality control specifications it will have to be redone. This could cause an unforeseen delay.
2) This is our first time sourcing and manufacturing with down, though we are partnered with one of the industry's largest sleeping bag manufacturer, it is possible that we could run into something that we were not anticipating. Rest assured we have the stamina to persevere through these things.
3) Shipping around the world always presents risk, we source from several suppliers around the world and our logistics web is quite complex - so there's always potential for crazy unexpected delays at home or abroad.
4) If we add-on any new products during this campaign, we could experience delays.
5) If we receive a monstrosity of backers (awesome) we could experience a slight delay, however we do feel confident in our supply chain and it's scalability.
We are partnered with "Best in Industry" suppliers and manufacturers that not only represent high quality products but they also mirror our values as a company. We put boots on the ground in all of the facilities we source from, inspecting the entire process of our products - ensuring most importantly that people are treated with respect, dignity, and fairness.
Please note that we are dependent on several other companies staying in business and doing their job well - so with the launch of new products we sure do appreciate your patience! Our policy is honesty, transparency, and customer service in every aspect of our business. You make this happen and we will do everything we can to exceed your expectations, serve you, and equip you for adventure! Thanks for joining us!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (43 days)