UPDATE: Sir Edmund Hillary is all misty eyed. We made it to our initial goal in five short days!! With so many days left to go and other mountains to climb, we invite you all to help us
..................Two Sheds in Two Weeks!...............
If we make it to $7000, we are going to record and release a new digital EP in 2015, produced by Eric D. Johnson of Fruitbats, engineered by Robert Cheek (By Sunlight, Tera Melos, Band of Horses), and everyone who contributes to this campaign will receive a copy. In fact, at each additional $1000 milestone we hit, there is more for you!
- At $4,500, all backers will be invited to a special online Two Sheds show. We will rock your favorite Sheds tunes and listener requests too!
- At $5,500 everyone who purchases a physical copy of the record will receive a one year subscription to our new quarterly Two Sheds zine, with exclusive songs, collectible artwork and goodies, plus the free online show!
- At $6,500, all Kickstarter backers get the Two Sheds zine, plus the free online show!
- At $7,000 all backers get the zine subscription, the online show, and a free copy of our forthcoming digital EP, to be released in 2015!
Thanks again for all of your support friends, and looking forward to rocking with you in 2015.
Our original campaign message:
We Two Sheds are embarking on a journey to bring our shiny new record - Assembling - into the physical world, and we humbly invite you to help make it happen. How, you ask?
Don't worry. We will keep this short, sweet and filled with pictures.
Our new album:
A new track from the album called "It's Okay":
We ask you to join us in raising $3,500, which will be used to:
- Professionally manufacture CDs, cassettes and our first vinyl LP, to be released through Crossbill Records and Weiner Records in May 2015.
- Manufacture merchandise - t-shirts, tote bags, buttons, etc.
- Spread awareness of our new album through a professional PR and radio campaign, overseen by the wonderful folks at Riot Act Media.
If we meet our $3,500 goal, we have a $7,000 Stretch Goal, with plans to:
- Record a new digital EP, engineered and produced by super friends Robert Cheek (By Sunlight, Tera Melos, Band of Horses) and Eric D. Johnson (EDJ, Fruitbats) - and give it to all our backers for free in 2015!
For helping us do this, you dear hearts, we've put together a Roman banquet-load of rewards including but not limited to:
- Digital access to Assembling in advance of the official release date.
- Copies of Assembling on CD, cassette and vinyl record.
- A special collection of album demos.
- Custom, one-of-a-kind mix tapes with never-before-released Two Sheds tunes.
- A Private album listening party and intimate show at Elliott Smith's New Monkey Studio in Los Angeles, CA.
- Exclusive merchandise only for our Kickstarter backers, designed by pedal wizard and human Crayola, Nick Reinhart of Tera Melos.
- Song requests, recorded just for you.
- Special autographed Polaroids from our recording session, with handwritten notes from the band.
- "Bonus Rounds" - For every $1,000 dollars above our target goal, we'll include a new reward - an online show, a Two Sheds fanzine subscription with exclusive new songs - any number of fun things.
- Sheds. Literal sheds. Piled chockablock with music, merch and other awesome treats.
A really cool vinyl record, CD and cassette. Two Sheds on the radio. Music videos. More tours. More records. High band morale. A chance to get our tunes into the hands and earholes of all who would listen.
Our brains are getting all swirly just thinking about it.
We are so grateful for your time and help. Thank you for coming with us on this journey.
We're Assembling. Let's do this!
The Extra-Detailed Bits:
This campaign will run for 30 days. Digital downloads of the album will be delivered upon successful funding of the campaign. All physical rewards will ship by the end of May 2015. T-shirts will be offered in standard men's and women's sizes, and we will contact each backer who has ordered a shirt reward to ensure that you receive the correct size. International backers of the campaign who have selected physical rewards will need to pay an additional shipping fee.
Risks and challenges
It is possible that some of the reward items included in this Kickstarter could be delayed by manufacturing mishaps. However, we've been doing this band thing for a long time and will be working only with people and manufacturers we know and trust. We've set very realistic delivery times for all rewards. This project is about getting our music into your hands and ears , and we are committed to holding up our end of the deal. Thank you so much for your support. Your trust and faith in this band and project means everything to us!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)