Show Me The Light- Jim Mayer/Shannon Selig
Thank you for taking a moment to check out my Kickstarter campaign.
My name is Shannon Selig and I recently moved to Nashville, TN. After a year of touring and writing new songs, it is my dream to record my first album in Nashville. This dream all starts with YOU.
Usually a record company funds a project like this with a budget of upwards of a hundred thousand dollars. As an independent artist I don't have the backing of a label, so I've put together my own business plan of how to make an album for $18,000.
- Production, Mixing, Engineering: $6,500
- Nashville Session Musicians: $ 6,000
- Studio Time: $2,000
- CD Design/ Duplication: $1,500
- Mastering: $2000
** If we do not reach $18,000, the project will not be funded (your credit card will not be charged) and no prizes will be sent out. Sooo... Let's make it happen!
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Check out the "THANK YOU PACKAGES" Choose from signed guitars, microphones, VIP concert packages, music collections, and much more.
- PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD via Facebook, Twitter, Email, Texts, Phone, Snail Mail ... etc :) Your word is what is going to make this a success.
If we end up raising more than our goal, the extra money will go towards merchandise, touring, radio and promotion. Those are the things that help make an independent release a HUGE success.
Thank y'all so much for taking the time to view my project. It really means the world to me that you want to be a part of my dream.
Show Me the Light: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki8D8FfJ2wc
Risks and challenges
Staying on track with our timeline will be the hardest part of getting the album completed, but I believe that with the team I have supporting me in the studio we will be able to complete a fantastic record.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (54 days)