Feel $1 better about the planet. Maybe you like the idea but aren't ready to plunk down a whole lot yet, that's ok! Once certain benchmarks are met, more details about the game including videos and artwork will be released, so check back in!
*Note: This reward is dependent on your personal level of capacity to feel for the environment and is subjective to change.
Be one of the first players to try the game out before it goes live! Can't wait for the final printed copy? Test it on Tabletopia and play! ...and then become a super spreader of how much you LOVE (or don't love) this game!
OMG, are you sick of being Quarantined? Gain access to Sequester's behind the scenes testing on Tabletopia! In addition to gaining limited access to the game, you will gain access to the games Trello board to see more details about the printed versions planned release and where you can comment and vote on game improvement ideas.
Are you bored waiting out "THE VIRUS"? Join the Sequester community and contribute your ideas AND art! Choose a card to illustrate for the printed version of the game.
1. If your art is used, you will be officially listed as an illustrator for the game! Yes, you can put it o your resume and your website!
2. IF you are listed as an illustrator AND we make it all the way to a successfully launched print version of the game, you will get a copy shipped to you for free.
3. If the game doesn't make it all the way to the printed version, you will be listed as an artist on the digital version where your art will be use. You will also gain free access to the digital version.
1. Play test the game on Tabletopia (limited availability)
2. Gain access to the game's Trello board to see more details about the printed version's planned release and where you can comment and vote on game improvement ideas.
3. If you submit a worthy idea, you can have your name emblazoned on the final printed version as a part of the Game Development Team! If people have the same worthy idea, they will be a part of a sub-committee (special rules to follow to make sure everyone doesn't jump on everyone else's bandwagon) Yes, you can put it on your resume or your own kickstarter project!
4. IF We make it through to the printed version and you are listed as a team member, a free copy will be mailed to you.
5. You will feel $50 better about the environment and hopeful $50 less bored.
*Note: item #3 and #4 only occur if this AND the secondary campaign are successful.
*Note: item # 5 is dependent on your personal level of capacity to feel for the environment and is subjective to change.