About this project
[Selecting a reward automatically gives you ALL lower tiered awards]
Pixel Kingdom is an RPG/Defense game for PC, Mac, Android(Free), and iOS(Free). If the funding goal is met, the game will be on Linux.
Backing this project will help me pay for game engine licensing & software as well as earn you some neat rewards!
Here are some cool features in Pixel Kingdom:
- Infinite Levels - Yeah I know right it's crazy! The game will never end. You will always be able to go to the next level and constantly upgrade your units! Gameplay will become harder as you progress and you will face stronger types of enemies.
- A large variety of Units - You are free to mix and match to unravel which units work well with one another!
- Tons of unlockables - Unlock new gear as you progress in levels and collect gold. Want all of your knights to have flaming swords? You got it.
- Achievements - Well duh everyone loves achievements.
- Secret Items - Monsters have a chance to drop rare items! Perhaps you may get lucky and acquire one of the Seven Sacred Rings that provide a permanent buff such as bonus damage, mana, gold, etc.
- Exciting Environments - Fend off a horde of Goblins on the grassy plains! Survive an onslaught of Spiders in a dark cave! Take part in a castle siege and slay any foes that dare to cross your path!
- Awesome Art Style - You can probably tell I am a huge fan of pixel art. What inspires me is the amount of detail people can create with such little space to work with. This is what I live by and strive to make my pixel art better every day!
Who Am I?
I'm Sean. I'm currently a sophomore at the University of Central Florida and majoring in Computer Science. I've always had a passion for games and game design, so last year I decided to sit down and make my very own game! It wasn't a huge hit but I certainly learned a lot. I'm living the dream because my job is doing what I love. Pixel Kingdom will be my 8th game so far, and I have to say each game teaches me something new.
I humbly request support from people who share my passion for gaming and game development. Kickstarter is great because you, the community, gets a say in how games are made! I love working with fellow gamers and ambitious game developers like myself to come up with cool features and ideas. Yeah who needs publishers anymore! Let's cut out the middle man and work together to complete a project that could be the next hit app/game.
Risks and challenges
Game development is hard. It is time consuming and there is always that looming possibility that you will utterly fail. But hey gotta look on the bright side. All it takes it just time and effort and I promise I'm working my butt off.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (45 days)