by Sean Young
Hi would you think about adding controller support for the game as well as mouse support
Please and thank you
I loved playing the demo.
Mouse support would be nice.
Also instead of putting just 1 item on to a slot at the marketplace, it would be nice if you have a choice to put 1, 5 or all items on a slot. Now I had to go to the marketplace 3 days in a row to sell all my weeds.
I can't wait until I get my hands on the full game. Absolutely loved this!
Keep it up.
The day after I built dudley's house, dudley was nowhere to be found. The day after that he was back again and talking to him again gave me a new blueprint for his house.
Running is almost necessity.
A little more explanation of controls and mechanics would be nice - especially the time/exhaustion bar is not intuitive.
If you place the last of an item into the marketplace the cursor disappears and as far as I could tell I had to escape back to the previous level to get it back.
Anyway, loved the demo, very hopeful to see the increasing depth and variety in the full game, looking forward to it. :)
I LOVED the demo. Just a few tweaks and it will be the next Stardew Valley in my opinion. It NEEDS to be able to use the mouse. Keyboard only was a gigantic pain. It would also be nice if you could navigate in 8 direction rather than just 4 as it currently is, but I understand that may just be a limitation I'll have to accept, which I can definitely do. The core gameplay is a blast, and it is so relaxing. I adore this game already!
The Demo was great! Can't wait for the actual game! Maybe I read it wrong or am misremembering but the window that pops up after Willow asks for your Mayor name says enter "Town" name still. Such a charming game, can't wait for the release! Also it wasn't obvious to me if there was a penalty for not going to bed and just falling asleep outside in this demo (I'm thinking like in Stardew Valley), so a change in the Day progression bar would be appreciated :) Thanks for the Demo!
Just finished playing the demo. Exactly what I was expecting. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Definitely reminded me of like a Stardew Valley version of Dark Cloud. Didn't really run into anything I would call a bug to report, but I did have some suggestions.
1. Controller support! I would really love to sit back and just play this on my computer using my controller.
2. Re-map keys & mouse support. Just so anyone can play however works best for them.
3. Regular talking not cost time/energy. Whatever that bar represents. Like I know realistically it would take up time (and in my case, energy) to talk to people, but I feel like running around and talking to people is too essential to this kind of game for it to eat into your valuable time. I actually didn't even realize it ate into it until I passed out on the 4th day. I'm totally fine with hanging out and compliments taking up energy though!
4. Run button. I dunno if there was already plans to add something to speed up your character, but anything to help them move a little faster would be great!
5. Upgrade buildings. Again, not sure if this was planned, but I'd love to be able to upgrade my house to be bigger and the marketplace to look nicer and maybe have like a collect all function so I can get all my money at once instead of going from post to post.
Hope that helps any. Looking forward to the game!
The demo was fun enough to make me back the game :) I loved how simple the controls were. I also like the 'compliment' option for raising affection, and that you can not only build houses and things, but even change the terrain.