Many of the subsystems and module stats have been tweaked. Make sure to double check your ship designs for viable builds.
- New Microwarp Effect.
- Trade Goods to inventory/trade system. Currently available is only Materials and Water. New sector nebule effects
- Ability to access Inventory levels while in Sector (galaxy) mode Tooltips during Sector (galaxy) mode for icons on the screen + drone management window. A check for power requirements for ships when launching from Shipyard has been implemented. WARNING! This only applies to player ships being launched from the shipyard. If you build a massive ship that does not meet the power requirements the AI can still use said ship. So if you want the game to have a balance to it make sure all ships meet the power requirements.
- A check for Kinetic Field Generator is a requirement to launch ships from shipyard.
- The map now renders lines that represent Star System links. In the future, these will be the jump gate routes used to navigate between star systems.
- Added a “You Are Here” marker (node) to the map above the Sector the player is currently in.
- Inventory/Store in the Shipyard is accessible in Creative Mode.
- Drones now return to the rally point after exceeding their Comm Range.
- Drones rally point has be moved to outside the hangar bay that they launch from.
- The scaling curves for subsystems have undergone a major change. Values in general will not get so ludicrously high, and larger ships will now be inherently slower than smaller ones, instead of vice versa.
- Adjusted many subsystem attributes to bring inline with new scaling curves.
- Reduced weapon damages to reflect new Module and Subsystem attribute calculations. may still be too high.
- Shields are no longer lowered upon toggling the Newtonian flight mode.
- When resetting a ship subsystems will now be dumped into station inventory instead of being destroyed.
- Decreased KFG Strength.
- Changed all forward thrust values to coincide with the changes to scaling.
- Increased durability ratings for all subsystems.
- Increased the size of planets by a factor of 5
- Updated the all stock ships to fit inline with the changes to stats and intended combat capability.
- Fixed issue with shield hit effect not fading properly.
- Fixed the Galaxy Map Button to actually open the Galaxy Map.
- Fixed a serious save system bug: If the player made a new galaxy, and then exited without launching a ship, the sector would fail to load when they did try launch later on.
- Fixed a bug where users where unable to launch drones.
- Fixed a bug where mining drones lasers would not disappear.
- Fixed the pink skybox issue when environmental detail was under Very High.
- Fixed a problem with calculating extremely high damage values.
- Fixed a crash bug when creating new sectors with 10 factions and 10 systems.
- Fixed an inventory reference bug when in Shipyard in creative mode.
- A performance issue related to colliders on turrets has been resolved. This should increase performance when shields are down (as that’s the only time individual hull colliders are active).
- A long standing memory leak in Shipyard and Sector has been resolved.
- Fixed issue with camera rendering distance and planets.
- Turret traverse speeds are based on the size of the turret, these values were all reversed so large turrets were much faster than small turrets. This has been resolved.