Frequently Asked Questions
The printed rules will be in English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian. You will be able to choose your language version at the end of the campaign. We might not have all languages in all copies of the game, this depends on the production costs and weight (affecting the shipping costs).
We can also offer PDF versions of the rulebook in any other language, if you can translate the text for us :-) If you'd like to help translate the rules into your language or the languages listed, please send us a message! We'd love to make the game available to as many as possible.Last updated:
Absolutely! I would like to encourage anyone to use it. It is a great way to earn free shipping and games. It also helps get the word out which will unlock more stretch goals and get Clustered into the hand of as many people as possible.
If you do not have your unique URL for Kickrock.it in your Kickstarter messages you can get it from here: http://kickrock.it/clusteredLast updated:
Yes, the box for the 2nd edition is large enough to fit all the cards for 8 players in ziplock bags.
If you have the 1st edition and pledge for the free unboxed version of the 2nd edition, you can also fit all the cards in the 1st edition box, but without bags.Last updated:
Box: 151 x 151 x 40 mm (or approx 6 x 6 x 1.5 inches)
Cards: 63 x 63 mm (approx 2.5 inches)Last updated:
Yes, the 2nd edition is meant to work both as a standalone game and an expansion for the 1st edition.
- The 4 player colors in the 2nd edition were chosen so that there will be 8 different colors in total with good contrast for both regular and colorblind players :-)
- The box for the 2nd edition is large enough to fit all the cards for 8 players.Last updated:
I pledged for a free game and would like to get (an) additional boxed game(s) also. How do I do that?
Happy to hear that you like the game so much that you want more! Check the add-ons and add the dollar amount and the shipping for the number of games you'd like. The below prices would be in addition to the shipping cost paid under the free tier:
$14 = 1 game (1st or 2nd edition) + Shipping ($2 - US; $3 - Canada, Poland, Norway; $5 Rest of the world)
$28 = 2 games (1st and/or 2nd edition) + Shipping ($4 - US; $8 - Canada; $10 Poland, Norway, Rest of the world)
For 3 or more games, please contact us.Last updated:
I pledged for a free game and would like to choose the free pickup in Portland, Oslo or Warsaw. How do I do that?
We don't offer free pickup for only one free game.
To get a free pickup, you have two options:
1. Pledge at the tier for a full game with free pickup - then you get a game with the box for almost the same cost as the free game without a box plus shipping.
2. Get the full game add-on to your pledge for the free game by adding $14 minus the shipping costs for the free game - then you get two copies without any shipping costs. Please write a comment in the survey and the pledge manager that you've chosen free pickup for the free game tier (with the add-on), and of course which city you want to pick up in.Last updated:
We will inform you about the exact locations and times for the free pick-up in an update when we get closer to the fulfillment date.Last updated:
If you'd like to help translate the rules into your language (both the ones that will be printed, and any other language - we will prepare PDFs for those), please send us a message!
We'd love to make the game available to as many as possible.Last updated:
At $10,000 we unlocked the 6th stretch goal related to funding. Currently, we have added the following features to the 2nd edition of Clustered:
- New game mode #1: 6 different scoring rules that change the strategies
- New game mode #2: Faster game play rules (fewer cards, better for 5-8 players)
- Additional (3rd) wild card (printed, one per player color)
- Expansion #1: Best player bonuses (rulebook and PnP)
- Expansion #2: First achievement bonuses (rulebook and printed cards)
We are also very happy to have reached 250 backers for the full version of Clustered 2nd edition (not counting the free games) and thus unlocking the corresponding stretch goal of a free case of 32 games that Sculpin Games will donate to local children's charities.
That's 7 stretch goals in total so far!Last updated:
We've got social media stretch goals for 100 followers of Sculpin Games on facebook and twitter, respectively. Click that "like" or "follow" button and help unlock additional free games that Sculpin Games will donate to local children's charities!
At $11,000 we unlock physical cards for Expansion #1 (Best player bonuses for largest feature).Last updated:
Yes, we will use a pledge manager after the campaign has ended. The pledge manager will help you:
- Specify add-ons you already pledged for
- Choose add-on for more copies of Clustered (1st and 2nd editions)
- Choose add-ons for other titles from Sculpin Games
- Choose add-ons for other titles from Simplicatus Games
- Select your city if you chose free pickup
- Verify/change your shipping addressLast updated:
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.Ask a question