GREAT NEWS FLASH
Our injection molder has graciously offered to contribute to the campaign by DOUBLING the amount of plastic parts in every order.
NOW...every order for one unit, will actually receive TWO complete products.
USE THE "2 FOR 1" REWARDS.
- One size fits all...Apple iPads, Mini's, ASUS, Sansung...+
- No metal means no airport security problems
Works with YOUR tablet cover also
- We use recycled materials
- Made in USA
- We are committed to employing our service personnel and the disabled
We need your help because...
- You will enable us to bring this product to market .
- We must purchase injection mold dies that cost over $15,000.
- Each reward costs about $4-5.00 just to ship to you.
- We have other costs of inbound freight and the parts
- YOU will know that you assisted in creating jobs in the USA.
"Why so much money?"
People say..."seems like a bunch of 3D printed parts."
Here's your answer:
- 3D parts are not nearly strong enough to withstand the strains placed on these pieces.
- Properly designed, Injection Molded parts enable us to offer the Lifetime Warranty.
Here's a chart of where the money will be spent.
Here are several ways to use your ScreenSuspenders:
AS A HANDHELD:
Listen to what the coach had to say:
(Sorry about some of the sound. Not staged...real video)
ON THE TRAIN: Grips where no hook can.
IN THE CAR...Full harness for safety!
ON A PLANE: (First Prototype)
Current product, holds tablet high and secure. As seat tilts, screen rotates.
AROUND THE HOUSE:
REWARDS: High impact molded plastic
Prototype production at MAKERBOT, NYC
A successful campaign will help us purchase our own 3D printer.
Risks and challenges
After 30 years in manufacturing and product delivery, we have the knowledge to bring this project to successful fulfillment. We have carefully selected vendors in the USA and have backup vendors lined up if needed. All are committed to high quality and on time delivery.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)