ThePresent is currently in the display window at the MoMA Design Store!
Find out more via ARTNET
To celebrate the news I commissioned a bright music track & made this video.
What is a long time? Find out by checking out my most recent talk.
If you are reading this far then you might be someone like me.
Someone who is astounded by life. Someone who lives thoroughly.
It makes it easier to write if I assume that's you.
1. Take a deep breath
3. At the beginning of this month I was assembling the remaining clocks.
The MoMA order allowed me to finally complete the assembly process.
Putting together the last of the clocks felt amazing. It has allowed me to transition from being a clockmaker to a clock dealer.
4. 500 lbs of time was shipped to The Museum of Modern Art!
5. How does that feel? Sort of like this
6. Here is a sneak peek at v2. Simplified. Bamboo. Still US made. Pre-Order coming soon.
7. Want to know more? Have ideas that you want to share? Email me at email@example.com
Scott this is great!
What can I do to help?
Thanks for asking!
- This one is key. People have no idea what to expect from this clock
- Reviews of what it 'does' are critical in helping potential owners 'get it'.
LIKE ThePresent on Facebook
- currently at 494....! Maybe you'll be the one to push it to 500+
FOLLOW ThePresent on Twitter
- Still unsure of how ThePresent fits into the Short Attention Span theater of the Twitterverse
- But I'm trying to figure it out! What do you think?
And of course -
Thank you for helping make ThePresent a possibility.