The Final 10-day Sprint
I just emailed our 10-day Sprint newsletter with links, updates, photos, and new sneak peeks, which is bit fancier than this update and can be viewed here: http://bit.ly/HWcKBb.
I just got home from a quick run in with The Punch Brothers at the Cannery Ballroom here in Nashville, TN. There is so much going on in this town! It's great to be back and to be visiting the Hatch Show Print shop next week to give you guys a preview on the Kickstarter donor exclusive prints we're creating. Don't miss those!
Also, thanks to everyone who has sent me great messages from around the world! I'm eager to reply and encourage more of you to reach out to us about your local bluegrass scene. I'm especially stoked this week as the Bluegrass folks in Canberra, Australia, where the project first developed has found us! Talk about full circle.
- Mumford & Sons autographed Deering Eagle II Banjo is now a reward option for those who put in at the $2000 level can be entered in to win. The Banjo is valued at $2500 and right now no one has come in yet!
- Tim O'Brien has offered to give a Master Class on the mandolin for anyone who is interested in working on any hang-ups or new styles...he's pretty ok :) Thanks to Tim!
- Trampled by Turtles are going to be on Letterman on Tuesday night to promote their new Stars and Satellites album. We still have several of their autographed LPs up for grabs. Check out this EPK or "making of" for the new album.
- I added some perk incentives from Chris and I from filmmaking help (concept to delivery) to my social media seminar.
We'd like to also take a second to honor Levon Helm and his musical legacy. He will be greatly missed. I have fallen in love with this song over the years and just recently rediscovered this music video by a director Jacob Hatley and figured I'd share it with you.
- The Infamous Stringdusters have successfully completed their PledgeMusic campaign today! They are on a bus somewhere out West right now bringing bigger shows and more epic performances your way. Be sure to catch them on their Silver Sky tour promoting their new album.
More to come. sleep deprivation is setting in. - anna