Shipping Updates, "Room to Read" & Farmers' Markets
Super excited to share the latest updates with you .. Lots going on over here @ SAUCEE HQ
First, a quick Shipping Update:
- We had some issues and delays getting the Kickstarter Book designed and printed, but so proud to say that we officially placed the order in the midnight hours this morning !! Saving the sob stories for later, what a crazy experience it's been trying to make this vision come to life, but keep "reading" below and find out the other crazy cool partnership for the Book :-) .. So nervous about how it will look printed .. Keep your fingers crossed for it! [Sneak Peek below]
- All of the $125, $250 and of course the $2,000 Rewards are packed and ready to go pending us getting the Books .. 2-8 Days and we requested Faster Shipping .. It's on the way and we promise we'll move FAST to get everything out the door as soon as the Books come in .. Stay Tuned !!
- We are still going through and setting up a number of Local Deliveries too .. It's happening fast now, so hang in there if you haven't heard from us yet or of course just reach out to check-in or just say hello and we'll make it happen! -- Holler@GetSaucee.com
THANK YOU once again for all of your amazing messages, comments, Tweets, Instagram Photos, Facebook posts, emails, your Patience and everything else y'all do!
Your energy inspires us to keep pushing and #Hustle we are ...
Truly honored to share some of the other things we've been starting to work on and build up in parallel:
- In conjunction with our Kickstarter Book + the upcoming launch of the Saucee Book Club, we are so excited to be supporting and featuring Room to Read, an amazing global organization supporting Literacy and Gender Equality in Education for millions of children in the developing world. We actually had the honor of hearing the founder John Wood speak back in 2008 and what an amazing moment that was for us -- especially to see it come full circle today and now we have the opportunity and platform to do our small part to support !!
- The Saucee Book Club is launching any day now and it's looking GREAT .. We have some amazing plans for that and we'll be featuring all kinds of ways to #EatMoreCreatively with Saucee .. Got any Recipes or Saucee Experiences, Stories, Pictures or anything else you'd like to share or blog about ?? Please email us at Holler@GetSaucee.com .. We'd love to feature you and your Saucee Experiences .. Look at some of the ones we're getting ready to Release! It's super simple to share and very open -- we just want to make sure all of our collective ideas can be easily and cleanly shared and experienced together :-)
- Getting Saucee @ Farmers' Markets Yes we are !! We just finished up our 2nd Day at the Sunnyvale Farmers' Market in Sunnyvale, CA .. It's such a fun time .. So much interest and excitement around good, Local food
And so much more to share .. GetSaucee.com ordering is LIVE !! ... We still have some special Kickstarter goodies up our sleeves and lots more to talk to you about .. For now we stay Laser Focused on SHIPPING
Cheers & keep the ideas, notes and energy coming!
- Team Saucee