About this project
The Sand Cloud is……
1. Designed to solve a problem that everyone has when laying out. The built in, removable pillow provides the head and neck support that your body needs to get comfortable.
2. Made from 100% handwoven turkish cotton, eco-friendly, and built to last. 35x60"
3. Machine washable, becoming softer with every wash.
4. Lightweight, easy to carry on the go, and can be used as a sarong!
5. Versatile! Use it at the beach, park, pool, lake, or even your front lawn. You deserve to be comfortable, and that is our #1 priority.
Sand Cloud was founded in 2014 on the beaches of Southern California. It's a brand that preaches ultimate comfort and good vibes. The team is comprised of 3 best friends who reside in Sunny San Diego, and have an undying love for the simple life along the coast. They believe that good vibes, good energy,and good people are the perfect recipe for a great time.
Recently graduated, the idea for the Sand Cloud towel came after a long day at work. One of the founders was trying to take a nap on the beach, while using his backpack as a pillow. Unable to get comfortable, it became obvious that something needed to be done. They knew there had to be a better way to relax on the beach. The team made several prototypes, using a variety of towel materials, pillows, colors, and sizes.
After a long process of trial and error they finally hit the nail on the head. They developed a product that they want to share with the world. No matter where you live, the Sand Cloud towel can bring you that perfect level of comfort because everyone deserves that cushion of support between their head and the earth.
Thank you SO much for your support! We will not let you down.
Risks and challenges
Since the inception of our company we have faced our fair share of challenges. Our fist challenge was finalizing our product. We wanted to feel very confident with our product moving forward, and it took a lot of market research to narrow down the choices.
Another obstacle was finding a reliable manufacturer to partner with. We finally found the right partner, and we have built a very good relationship throughout the past few months. We will be able to fulfill orders on a large scale right away.
Our customer always come first, and the mission of the Sand Cloud team is to forever be in the good graces of our customers.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)