For over a year, SaloonBox has been shipping delicious craft cocktail kits monthly to its subscribers. We're excited to release our new line of "Mini Kits" at a lower price, which contain everything you need for 4-6 servings of one classic cocktail EXCEPT the alcohol.
No alcohol, you ask?
That's right, here's why:
- Now you can enjoy expertly crafted recipes at a lower price.
- You can shop for spirits at the price point you choose or include spirits you already have.
- If you want to give one of our mini kits as a gift, it's perfect. It's great as a stand-alone gift, or you can add a bottle of their favorite booze.
- We can ship our mini kits anywhere in the U.S.
- Shipping costs are also cheaper, since you won't have to cover the cost to have I.D. checked at the time of delivery.
- AND you won't have to be home to sign for your package and show I.D.
- Flexibility! The recipes we feature can often be adapted to different types of alcohol. Our Moscow Mule/Kentucky Buck kit goes with vodka or bourbon. Our Mulled Wine/Cider kit can be used with a bottle of red wine or a bottle of apple cider.
While our full kits are focused on discovering great spirit brands, our mini kits are made for those who want to enjoy classic cocktail recipes with their own choice of spirits.
Each of our four mini kits serves 4-6 servings and includes:
Mulled Cider/Wine Kit:
Recipes for both Mulled Cider and Mulled Wine, our signature mulling spices, a steeping "tea-ball" to infuse your wine or cider, a bottle of Cardamom Clove Simple Syrup from Royal Rose, apple crisp and cinnamon stick garnishes.
Moscow Mule/Kentucky Buck Kit:
A recipe for our version of the Moscow Mule and the Kentucky Buck, a bottle of Royal Rose cocktail syrup, Scrappy's Aromatic Bitters, ginger beer, lemon crisp garnishes, and 4 SaloonBox stirrers.
A recipe for our version of the Paloma, a bottle of Royal Rose cocktail syrup, Scrappy's Firewater Tincture, sparkling grapefruit soda, grapefruit crisp garnishes, and 4 SaloonBox stirrers.
- Old Fashioned Kit: A recipe for our version of the Old Fashioned, a bottle of Orange Vanilla Simple Syrup from Royal Rose, Scrappy's Orange Bitters, orange crisp garnishes, 4 SaloonBox stirrers, and one double-sided jigger.
Win great prizes!
We'll be selling our kits for $22 each plus shipping on our website at the end of November. This is your chance to support our project and get rewards at a discounted price. And we'll be giving our first 50 supporters at each level an additional discount as part of our Early Bird Special Offer.
- November 28th: Our Kickstarter campaign ends. Buy your mini kits at a discount before they officially launch on our SaloonBox website!
- December 12: Our deadline to ship your mini kits. In time for the holidays!
- Shipping will take one week from when we receive survey results.
Risks and challenges
We've been shipping cocktail kits to our subscribers for over a year now, so we know exactly what's entailed. We also have a clear understanding of what our challenges are.
Here are the possible risks:
- One or more of our mini kit ingredients could become unavailable. Since we've been in business a while now, we work with many outstanding small batch companies across the nation, so if this is the case we can supplement the ingredient with something else that will also be delicious.
- One or more of our mini kit ingredients could experience a shipping delay. If it's a delay that would compromise our pledge to deliver by the holidays, we'll replace the ingredient with something else.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (21 days)