Saga: Endless Adventures - Add-On Game Ruleset - 200K!
Saga: Endless Adventures - €10 Add-On - Early Access Rules
Designed by veteran game designer, Jon Gilmour (Dead of Winter, Dinosaur Island, Path of Light and Shadow) and Vincent Chang (aka flyaturtle; worked for Michael Mann on Miami Vice, Hancock, Public Enemies), Saga: Endless Adventures is an infinite dungeon crawl game you can play with your Saga World Builder tiles & stickers.
- An Endless Dungeon Crawl: A procedurally generated, infinite dungeon crawl where you lay tiles and stickers to build-your-own dungeon, slay monsters, score sick loot and level up! Based on Jon Gilmour's Pocket Dungeon (nominated for a Golden Geek award), which in turn was inspired by NetHack.
- Adventure Quests: You can also play pre-made quests with something resembling a narrative. Our first episode, Quest for Sheepy, is included. More adventures may be unlocked as stretch goals...
- Design Guidelines: Rules for designing your own adventures to share with the community (or even for your kids), fully compatible with Saga World Builder tiles and stickers.
- Print-and-Play Standees: Additional art will be included so you can print and fold some heroes and monsters to play with!
- Future Updates: These are early access beta rules—we hope to share future updates with you as they are developed for playtesting.
We are incredibly excited to share this early access beta with you, so you can start playing with your Saga World Builder tiles and stickers right out of the box. We hope to develop this further into a design-and-play system filled with many different quests and adventures (including some made by you!).
Personal Note: Thank you so much for your support throughout this campaign. Most of you are here originally because of the tiles and stickers (we agree, they're awesome!). But our ultimate dream has been create a complete system that everyone—DMs, designers, players—can use to design-and-play their own adventures—and share them with the world. With this game add-on, the trifeca is becoming a reality:
- Saga World Builder (high quality, modular game components)
- Saga World Planner (online tool for designing maps and RPG encounters, sharing with the community and playing on real or virtual tabletops)
- Saga: Endless Adventures (a dungeon crawl you can build and design, the first of many games and adventures compatible with Saga World Builder and Planner)
NEXT STRETCH GOALS: Now let's unlock the final mysteries of this adventure!
190K - UNLOCKED - Mystery Tile Side 1 of ??
200K - UNLOCKED - Saga: Endless Adventures Add-On Game
215K - Mystery Tile Side 2 of ??
225K - The Ca??ogr???er's ???????k----------the rest of the scroll is torn! Anyone have a Read Magic spell? More mysteries will be revealed tomorrow...
Daily Bonus Interiors (Super Catchup Day! FREE for ALL backers as always!)
I know we've been behind for a couple days on the daily bonuses, but for good reason. Introducing a new 3 piece set with modular interior wall and furniture stickers!!! Become your own architect!
- Is it 6 tiles? No, 3 sides/motifs with printed exterior walls. The picture shows with and without stickers.
- Can this be used to add a room to the DUNGEON, VILLAGE or CASTLE? Yes!
Daily Bonus Stickers: ARCHITECT'S KIT: Interior walls! Furniture! Build your own rooms as seen above.
(For those of you just joining our adventure, Daily Bonuses are unlocked each day, free for all backers!)