Introducing the Saga World Planner!
Our brave adventurers followed Sheepy into the Castle keep, finding him just as he leapt through a mysterious portal to another world—another dimension—to discover...
With Saga World Planner you'll be able to:
- Organize your entire Saga tiles collection
- Create adventures and wonderful tile maps you can share with others
- Play on virtual tabletops and in real life with GM tools
- Planning your next Dwarven Forge megadungeon—and sharing your blueprint so others can build it their own homes
- Playing on Roll20 with people in another country...but with real PHYSICAL tiles and figures on your real table
- Designing your own adventures for Hero Quest, Descent, Massive Darkness—or writing D&D and Pathfinder modules—complete with encounter tables and map layouts—and sharing it with the community
Our dream was always two-fold: Saga World Builder physical tiles/objects + Saga World Planner online tools. To bridge the physical and digital worlds. To create the world's first design-and-play toolkit to help you bring your adventures to life on your table and on tables around the world. Thanks to the ASTOUNDING support from 1700+ backers—many of whom have asked for an online planner—we are able to bring this second part of the project much earlier than anticipated. Free early access. Exclusively for all backers. For life.
Next week, we'll post many more details and more surprises! Stay tuned!
Daily bonus stickers unlocked (21-25): Passages (hidden doors, holes, doors, trapdoors)