Earht667C: Updated Instructions
Attention Space Cadets!
The updated Instructions Booklet is ready for you to download! The major changes are in the game setup, and clarification. Here's what's been updated:
- The game setup has been updated to specify the amount of money each player gets to start the game, making the game start a bit more even and fair.
- The Solar Clock Cards have received full setup instructions. The number of each type of Solar Clock Card has been specified from three games speeds: Slow, Average, and Fast.
- Rules for swapping out a stale Space Dock have been added. If your Space Dock is stuck with Ship Components no one wants, this will tell you how to refresh it.
- Rules for Selling Ship Components back to Space Dock have been included.
- Instructions for the end of a player's turn have also been added.
- Improved instructions for adding up the Ship's speed after The Journey phase are in place and ready to help you determine a winner.
Please post any comments or questions about the updated instructions here on the Kickstarter page.
Thanks again for the support and happy gaming!