90% There With 24 Hours Left!
As I send this there are just over 24 hours left in the Man-child campaign.
It's been an absolute dream come true.
Despite spending the last 18 months of my life building an audience online, I still had no idea if anyone was going to support my campaign to make an independent youth basketball feature. And here we are over 1,800 backers later! We just hit 90% funded! It has truly been the most amazing experience of my life -- I can't thank you enough.
I wanted to remind you to tune in live tomorrow night (Friday, September 23) at 9pm Eastern for a live video stream/chat of the last three hours of the campaign. I'll send you the streaming link when it goes live, and it will also appear on the Man-child Kickstarter page.
Even better, if you're in NYC come to the party in Brooklyn, kicking off at 8pm!
Finally, I wanted to share with you a list of all of the interviews, guest posts, and news items that have helped this campaign get to this point! Maybe you found out about Man-child from one of these sources? It's a long list, so I'll sign off now knowing that this won't be of interest to many more folks than my mom (hi, mom!).
Thank you all so much, again. And again.
Fingers crossed, we're going to make it! Just $10k left to go. See you tomorrow night!
- Crossing the 180 #42: Koo of NoFilmSchool.com | Dare Dreamer Magazine
- Podcast #50 - noFilmSchool's Koo - info on his kickstarter film | planet5D
- DV|TV: USB HDSLR Focus Controller, Interview w/ Koo from NoFilmSchool.com | NextWaveDV
- Koo (The West Side, NoFilmSchool.com) | TV Writer Podcast
- Thomas Roberts talks with Ryan Koo about his Kickstarter project Man Child | Making Film
- Koo of NoFilmSchool On CrowdFunding | FILMMAKING STUFF
- Koo On “Your Audience is Worth More Than $” | Hope for Film (Ted Hope / indieWIRE)
- Man-Child the passion behind the story | Workbook Project NEW BREED
- FROM DIY FILMMAKER TO HOLLYWOOD DISCONTENT AND BACK AGAIN | Film Courage
- Independent Film Week - Koo | The Filmmaker Magazine Blog
- Man-Child – Hoops, Hurt, and Hype | Nets Are Scorching
- 3 Days Left to Help Man-child Make Kickstarter History | Directors Notes
- Using Kickstarter to finance your movie | Mastering Film
- Why I Backed Ryan Koo’s Film And Why You Should Too | DSLR Video Shooter
- Projects We Love Weekly Newsletter | Kickstarter
- Help two top class bloggers kick start their film projects | NextWaveDV
- The Importance of Working for the Right People | The Black and Blue
- Kick Start This Brother’s Ass Into Production: Man-child | Wide Open Camera
- Why Backing Koo’s Feature Film Man-Child Can Help Your Own Project | Mentorless
- $13k in the first 24 hours | Crowdfund News
- KOO LAUNCHES “MAN-CHILD” KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN | The Filmmaker Magazine Blog
- Help Koo make his feature film | Cineblur
- Kickstart Man-child | Directors Notes