Storyteller Model / All-In-One Dungeon Master's RPG Toolkit
This RPG DM/GM case includes a Dice Tower, Initiative Tracker, Storage for Books, Dice, Miniatures, Pencils AND MORE! D&D Pathfinder
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Sat, March 30 2019 7:25 PM UTC +00:00.
The Storyteller - Standard Edition
The "Storyteller" model is in the picture below. This piece is a must-have addition to your DM's arsenal! It is the perfect size at 6 inches deep, 12 tall, 24 wide when closed but opens up to a sturdy DM station at 30-48 inches wide depending on how much table space is available. Features of this model include
- Solid construction, built using only the highest grade Baltic Birch
- Built-In Dice roller with removable catcher and acrylic face
- (2) book/character sheet/map storage compartments. Each with 11.25x8.75x1.5 inches of USABLE space.
- Built-In Initiative tracker with 14 clear acrylic tabs in their own compartment
- Accessible compartments for a handful of pens/pencils/markers/etc
- (6) 1.75 inch tall storage drawers specifically for dice, located next to the dice roller
- (8) 2 inch tall storage drawers for housing miniatures or whatever else
- (2) 3 inch tall storage drawers able to hold over 100 double sleeved cards EACH, or larger than average miniatures.
- (4) felt feet to prevent scratches to your table
- Strong 11.5 inch hinges
- (2) large spring loaded latches to ensure your case STAYS shut
- (2) Strong D-Rings ready to accept whichever strap you want to use
The Storyteller - Premium Edition
The premium version of the Storyteller has every feature of the standard with only ONE real addition, high-quality veneer covering the front panels, the back panel, all drawer faces, the compartment faces and the support faces for book storage.
The woods available are (Zebrawood, Walnut, Mahogany,Teak)
These are the perfect game night addition. The adventurer's case is a storage box that fits easily into your backpack. You can pledge for kits ONLY and they MUST be assembled. You will need either clamps or masking tape, and wood glue, plus a sanding block. Assembly should take no longer than 15-30 minutes and here is the video showing the complete assembly. https://youtu.be/edaH9GHGJ2k
- Removable Dice Tower
- Felted lid and rolling tray
- Adjustable storage for miniatures
- Dedicated trays for holding dice and pencils/pens/etc
- Solid construction, made from cabinet grade Baltic Birch
- Easy to carry
- Space on top to hold your character sheets/maps/notes/etc
UPGRADES & STRETCH GOALS
Click here to purchase the strap I used in my video on Amazon. I decided not to have it be an add-on for the Kickstarter.
www.etsy.com/shop/munchkinmetropolis - My Etsy Shop. This is where every successful product I have made will eventually end up.
www.youtube.com/c/TheWoodworkingGamer - Please Subscribe to my Channel on Youtube. (I need more subscribers to help my channel grow)
www.twitch.tv/munchkinmetropolis - Every Backer Reward will be streamed live on Twitch. (You can watch your item come into this world!)
www.facebook.com/munchkinmetropolis (Facebook is the first place I post about new pieces and ideas. It is also the place to find the link to my contests and giveaways. I try to have giveaways going every month.)
www.twitter.com/munchkinmetro - My Twitter
www.instagram.com/thewoodworkinggamer - My Instagram
Risks and challenges
To date we have run several successful campaigns and have never failed to deliver in a timely manner. The only real risk is that something happens to me and I'm unable to fulfill. But I have had a plan in place since my very first campaign to handle that situation. If I die, my daughter will refund via Kickstarter, every backer that has yet to be fulfilled. It's not a likely scenario, but I like to be prepared. (Not any different than having a will in place.)
I have multiple suppliers lined up just in case this campaign explodes and will begin building rewards during the campaign live on my stream to ensure fulfillment ASAP.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- All gone!