Would you like to carry all of your gear for game night in a single case? Well, for most of you, that's what I'm bringing this time around. The adventurer's case is a case designed to hold your mini's, plenty of dice, character sheet, Player's Rulebook, writing utensils and more! It even comes with it's own dice rolling tower. Check it out below.
As with all of my campaigns, they will be fulfilled in the order pledges are made....so don't wait to get your place in line saved! I set the estimated delivery time to March, but it's more likely that everyone will be fulfilled within a week of the campaign ending (Going based of of my previous campaigns). I put it out to March just in case the campaign explodes to over 1000 backers. (Thinking Positive!)
- solid construction made from cabinet grade Baltic Birch wood
- built-in dice tower
- Both the dice tower area AND the top of the box are felted so you have more options for where to roll your dice, or if you decide not to carry the dice tower in the case you will have additional storage space
- adjustable storage for miniatures and other things
- 4 large slots for holding dice, pens, pencils
- measurements are 2.5 inches tall, 9.6 inches wide, 11.6 inches long
- space to hold full sheets of paper on top as well as a standard PHB, rulebook
These cases will come unfinished so you can stain/paint/decorate/personalize them however you see fit. I'm also including an optional custom engraving on the top of each case at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, to help offset the cost of shipping since these are heavy. I know it isn't much, but maybe it'll help the bite not be so painful. Now, there are RULES for the engraving image.
- 1. The image MUST be lineart or a simple black/white image (Be careful as too much black will not look good at ALL...lines are best)
- 2. The only images I have that I can actually use freely are the 5 shown below
- 3. By submitting an image to me to have it engraved, you are stating outright that you either own or have permission to use the image and understand that any copyright violation will fall to you. (I'm sorry, but a single copyright lawsuit could ruin my little company and I won't risk it)
How do I pledge?
Pledging is easy this time around, with there really only being 4 tiers with rewards.
Tier 1 is a single kit that you'll need to assemble using the instructions on my video.
Tier 2 is a single case that I've assembled and you can just open the box and fill it up.
Tier 3 is a set of 5 kits that you and your friends will need to assemble (You may also add $20 each to add additional kits to this tier if you have more than 5 players in the group)
Tier 4 is a set of 5 cases that will come already assembled and ready to use. (You may also add $30 each to add additional cases to this tier if you have more than 5 players in the group)
What to expect to pay for shipping
I've broken the shipping down by weight and location (US/Canada/Worldwide)
For single kits/cases, the packed and ready to ship weight is roughly 3lb which costs $17/$28/$39
For the sets of 5, the packed and ready to ship weight is roughly 11lb which costs $40/$75/$110
Shipping costs will be added to your pledge automatically. (It's crazy that shipping 5 kits costs more than the kits themselves for International backers...I know.)
Risks and challenges
The materials to build the first 500 of these is already in my shop and I am running 2 lasers now so I make one every 20 minutes (Ergo the lower cost of labor for the kits). The risk here is almost non-existent. But, as always, I have things in place to refund every backer that hasn't been shipped upon my death. (I have no intention of dying, but it's the only thing that could stop me from fulfilling my campaign)Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (38 days)