So, I have a confession to make. I'm your fool.
No, that's David Grohl. My confession is that I feel like I vastly overestimated my previous two campaigns.
I thought we reached $21,666 in 10 days during the Monsters and Other Scary Shit campaign.
It actually took us 44 days.
It took us 35 days during the Pixie Dust campaign.
This time we have 24.
Oops. That was a...miscalculation, it would seem. Math is really hard, and memory is a bitch.
Luckily, we are sitting at almost $13,000!!!! And we're well on pace to SMASH through $22,000!!!!!
In fact, I'm writing this when we have just $35 to go to reach $13,000, so who knows, by the time I send it out, we might be over that number!
One thing you have done today is unlock just a TON of awesome free rewards just by backing in the first 72 hours. Look at all these free digital things you get!
- Ah Heck print by Mary Zorilita Bellamy
- Alter Life issue #1 by Caleb Thusat and Katrina E. Kunstmann
- Beauty and the Beast print by Zac Skellington Conley
- Deadskins issue #1 by Clay Adams
- Ichabod Jones: Monster Hunter issue #1 by Russell Nohelty
- Rancidville issue #1 by John Edingfield II
- Little Mermaid print by Zac Skellington Conley
- Rhinostein print by Zac Skellington Conley
- Twin Dragons #1 by Robin Dassen
- Modern Mephistopheles print by Claire Leslie
That's so much free stuff! All of this will be delivered AFTER the campaign ends, but you're gonna get it assuming you keep your pledge active!
Thank you so much for pledging to this campaign. You have no idea what it means to me. I make these weird things hoping they will resonate with people, and when they do...it's just so gratifying.
So thank you again.