Thanks To You
What can we say? More than 200% funded, 502 backers, and three stretch goals reached. Thanks to you!
Here are some details on what happens next.
- We're going to get to work on creating the Year of Puzzles.
- In a few weeks, we will send each of you a survey, asking for whatever additional information we need (for example, your address, if we have something to mail you).
- The survey is also your opportunity to turn your pledge into a gift to someone else or to give us the information for other recipients if you doubled or tripled your pledge for the level you chose.
- The free mini puzzlehunt will stay up indefinitely, and you will also be able to verify answers on our web site at http://www.puzzazz.com/kickstarter
- If you missed out on the campaign, or if you want to tell friends about how to get the Year of Puzzles, we'll have a purchase page on our web site soon and you'll also be able to buy it inside the Puzzazz app.
Some people have asked if we could give some more information on the results of the mini puzzlehunt.
As we said at the beginning, everybody's a winner, so congratulations on being one of our 502 winners!
Solves are still coming in, with a bunch of people finishing the mini puzzlehunt after the campaign ended, plus we're seeing people still solving individual puzzles after they've solved the metapuzzle. Some people like to be complete. We've even had a few people who both started and finished the mini puzzlehunt in the last day!
Excluding the flood of backers in the last week (and particularly the last two days), more than two-thirds of our backers were solving the mini puzzlehunt.
The most solved puzzle was the Pizza puzzle, followed by the Video puzzle -- not surprising, since they were both on the main page.
We built the verification system to understand lots of alternate and partial answers and provide hints and partial confirmation -- 79 of them, not counting anagrams. We received 56 of them, most of them multiple times! Of course, we couldn't predict every possible incorrect answer. Here are some of the interesting and funny answers that we did not predict:
- JFMAMJJASOND ... and AADFJJJMMNOS
- FINAL ANSWER
- READ THE "USEFUL INFORMATION" CLOSELY TO KNOW WHAT TO SEND US
- SEE EARLIER UPDATES FOR MORE INFORMATION
In closing, we want to say, once again, thank you so much for the support! It's going to be a fun year.