About this project
WE'RE HIRING iOS DEVELOPER!
What is SketchPad Pro: A Filmmaker's Storyboard?
Sketchpad Pro is a storyboard for the iPad. It's for an artists and filmmakers who want a convenient, visual way to plan out their ideas for their next film. It feels, functions and designs just like the concept of storyboarding, yet gives you an experience unlike anything else you've ever experienced.
An invaluable tool and a must-have for:
• Storyboard Artist
• Directors of Photography
• Camera Assistants
• Independence Filmmakers
• Video Hobbyists
• Student Filmmakers
Or anyone creating content for:• Theatrical films
• Scripted Television
• Documentary and Reality Television
• Theater plays
• Long and short form projects
SketchPad Pro: A Filmmaker's Storyboard Screenshots!
Sketchpad Pro Features
• Full Screen work space with UI-on-demand
• 4:3, 16:9, and 2.35:1 Screen Reference
• Zoom and Pan, working in details
High Quality Preset Tools
• Familiar preset tools, including pencil, pen, markers, airbrush and erasers
• Adjust brush characteristics, including size and opacity
• Scene Script (Action & Dialogue/FX)
• Storyboard Branding (adding your own production logo/name)
• Flipframe - Flip through Scene by scene with scripts (portrait mode)
• Unlimited Projects
• Unlimited Chapters
• Unlimited Scenes
• Reorder Chapter
• Reorder Scenes
• Export Project
• Export Chapter
• Export Scenes
• Email as PDF
• Import/Export via iTunes File Sharing
• High Resolution Export (Each Frame Size is 2048 x 1536)
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation
• Three finger swipe gestures for quick access
• Two finger rotate for undos - redos
High Quality Brushes and Tools
• Professional grade paint engine delivers smooth and precise brush strokes
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• Import background images from Photo Library
• Capture photo from Camera
• Move, scale, and rotate layers interactively using Multi-Touch
• Unique Color Fan
• Integrated with compatible ready pressure-sensitivity pens, such as Blue Tiger by Ten One Design and others
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK!
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!
For us, every dollar counts! If you just love our app, show your support by pledging. This will be sure to make your friends understand what a generous and giving person you are!
Personalized Thank You Card & Receive 1 SketchPad Pro app for the iPad!!
Sorry, iPad is NOT included, nice try though!
ALL OF ABOVE, PLUS: Sponsors List on our Website.
ALL OF ABOVE, PLUS: One Fantastic TikiBone Backer T-Shirt!
ALL OF ABOVE, PLUS: A Small limited Edition SketchPad Pro Moleskine Pocket Storyboard Notebook!
PLUS! Receive 5 SketchPad Pro iPad application for your co-worker, family and friends!
BONUS: As a special thanks, we'll include your name in the OFFICIAL CREDITS for SketchPad Pro Application!!
ALL OF ABOVE, PLUS:SketchPad Pro Branded Stylus Pen Set!
2 SketchPad Pro Branded Stylus Pens!
(with more support, we will update a much more stylist stylus pens!)
- 1 Red anodized with High-quality aluminum construction
- 1 Black anodized with High-quality aluminum construction
PLUS! Receive 10 SketchPad Pro iPad application for your co-worker, family and friends!
ALL OF ABOVE, PLUS: A TIKIBONE'S PENDANT NECKLACE CARVED BY TATAFU LANGI!
Custom Carved by a local Polynesian, Tatafu Langi! Only 5 made in the world!! Tatafu has taken his hand drawn designs and incorporated the “Great Polynesian Spirit” into the pieces. Tatafu carvings is most beautiful and artistic jewelry you'll find. Each piece is handmade made from quality whale bone with expert skill and care. Also come lashed and tied with a beige cord that is also hand-woven by Tatafu and measures about 18-20 inches.
PLUS! Receive 20 SketchPad Pro iPad application for your co-worker, family and friends!
Why We Need Your Help?
So here is where you come in. We can’t do it without you! If you are a aspiring writer, producer, director, filmmaker, or in waiting, or already a pro. Here’s why you want this app:
- Storyboards were built from the ground up by a storyboard expert, not an app developer
- Simplified workflow and Collaboration with others
- Save hundred, if not thousand of dollars on supplies and most importantly, reduce paper waste
- Take creativity along with you wherever you go.
- Plus, you want all of the goodies from Tikibone, don't ya?
What do you need $20,000 for?
So far this project has been 100% self-funded. We’ve already spent thousands of hours bringing SketchPad Pro: A Filmmakers Storyboard to the point it’s at now, creating every piece of pixel art and every line of code from scratch.
Since we both have full time day jobs it can be slow going creating a iPad app on nights and weekends. $20,000 would let us quit our job and devote our time to making sure this SketchPad Pro: A Filmmakers Storyboard gets finished by this summer. It would also give us extra resources to find a publisher so we can get SketchPad Pro: A Filmmakers Storyboard to the masses.
What do you still need to add?
Even though SketchPad Pro: A Filmmakers Storyboard is awesome has it is, we want to make it Amazing! This is what we plan to add and improve over the next few months:
- Improved UI Design
- Printing Templates
- More, More, and More. We already plan on adding more awesome features in the future
Any funding we obtain in excess of our goal will be used to add as much content as we can.
With your support, we are targeting to have SketchPad Pro completed by Aug. We hope that you are inspired and excited by the idea and choose to support the project. Either way please spread the word and share with your friends!
We’re passionate about making an awesome storyboard app. We’re excited to put the finishing touches on SketchPad Pro: A Filmmakers Storyboard and get it out to a wider audience. Thanks for reading our pitch and we hope that you’ll consider supporting our project.
Profit? Seriously. Tikibone didn't come here to make a profit. Our goal is to have SketchPad Pro release to the Apple's iTunes store by end of August 2012.
Let's take a closer look where we'll be spending our Kickstarter funding:
If we get $20,000:
5% $ goes to Kickstarter
5% $ goes to Amazon payment
$8,000 for Reward Materials, SketchPad Pro and shipping cost
$10,000 for the developers
So, this leaves us around $50 profit, not much and we don't care.
Absolutely a big NO. We put our blood and sweat into this development and we are not quitting anytime soon. If we don't succeed our Kickstarter funding, it will only take longer to build. We don't know when to be finished. Remember, there's only two of us behind Tikibone and both of us have a full time job.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions
- (35 days)