Surveys are sent - please read
Surveys have finally been approved and we've started sending. 5% of them have been sent right now as a mini test, the remaining 95% will be sent tomorrow... Read more
We're funded! What happens next?
What an amazing 28 days. We've finished at around £417,00 in pledges for the Kraken H2, which is incredible. Thank you all so much.
What happens now?
Kickstarter are going... Read more
The final lineup is decided!
Thanks for all your votes and suggestions over the last few weeks. We're now one week away from the end of the pre-orders for Kraken H2, and the... Read more
Just a quick update while I wait on a few things to come together.
- Remaining 3D renders should be here after the weekend, at which point we'll do... Read more
A lot of people have shown an interest in a meteorite dial for the Kraken H2, based on the following render:
So here's the status. If you want a meteorite... Read more
Well that was a crazy 24 hours. I thought we'd have a good launch, I thought we'd probably fund comfortably. I did not expect that. Thank you all for your... Read more