Want to see More Gameplay Videos? And the Latest Info? Scroll Down & Follow us on Facebook!
What Fans Are Saying:
A God Game? Yes, finally!
When is the last time you played an awesome God game? It's been a while, isn't it? There's a reason for it!
COMPANIES DON'T MAKE THEM ANYMORE!
Do you want to pick your own villagers? Train massive creatures? Cast miracles? Fight against other Gods? And have a ton of fun with a fancy VR headset?
Then keep scrolling.
YOU ARE GONNA LOVE THIS!
People Are Talking About GODS™:
- Powerful Enemy Gods.
- Beautiful lands to explore.
- Custom characters and fun quests for each character.
- Take Over your creature, villagers, soldiers or even a barrel.
- Up to nine village types (e.g. Wizards, Dwarves, Vikings, Greeks, etc.)
- Power to cast miracles & curses.
- Mighty Creatures -- (e.g. Lion, Tiger, Wolf, etc.)
- Multiplayer maps.
- Supports PC, macOS, XBOX One®, PlayStation® 4, & Nintendo Switch®
- Oculus Rift® + Touch, HTC Vive® and PlayStation® VR Compatible.
Other Features in the Game:
- Construct houses, buildings, temples, barracks, archery range, watch towers, granary, fields.
- Plant trees, waterfalls, animal breeding grounds, etc.
- Ability to pause, slow or speed up time.
- Cast miracles (wood, food, iron, water, rain, healing, shield, etc.)
- Cast curses (fire, lightning, storm, flood, plagues, meteor strike, etc.)
- Assign various roles to villagers (soldier, lumberjack, breeder, farmer, fishermen, miners, etc.)
- Creature AI (walk, run, fight, cast miracles, cast curses, eat animals, eat people, happy emotions, sad emotions, angry emotions, attack houses, break down walls, etc.).
- Boost influence by increasing population or by sending creatures, armies or villagers.
Don't Stop! Keep Scrolling....
Sample Gameplay Videos, VR Videos & Soundtracks:
Other Screenshots from the Game:
Still Not Done!! Keep Scrolling...
Here are some of the things you can do with your creature(s) in the game:
- Fight enemy armies or enemy creatures.
- Win over enemy / neutral villages.
- Take over other villages by force.
- Collect resources like wood, food, water, iron, etc.
- Build houses or make sure the town meets all its needs.
You Don't Want to Stop Now... Keep Scrolling...
You get to choose from the Halflings, Wizards, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, Egyptians, Vikings, Greeks and the Romans.
In each village, you will find adult males, females, children, warriors, healers, farmers, miners, and builders.
Various physical characteristics are randomized and also depends on the type of people they mate with!
Risks and challenges
Requirements Creep: There are numerous cases where some developers keep adding new features but never release a playable game. Roosevelt Games, LLC developers are well aware of this trap and adopts strict development and delivery schedules. We work in a 2-week sprint and deliver something functional at the end of the two weeks. We will also regularly post updates to Kickstarter, the company Blog, and the Facebook page to show our progress.
Delay in development: The team has completed the majority of the game development work (e.g., 3D model creation, 3D animations for each character or creatures, converting files to Unreal Engine 4, soundtrack design). So, any delays might be related to programming rest of the game story, localization, level design and if the team loses any principal developer due to any unforeseen event. In such cases, the CEO will notify the backers and describe what the team is doing to meet the original release date.
Run out of Funds: The developers of GODS™ have run through various scenarios and did a very detailed cost analysis to make this game happen. If we do run out of funds before we launch the game, we will inform the backers of any delays and the CEO of Roosevelt Games, LLC will do whatever's necessary to get additional funds required.
Delay in manufacturing: Depending on your pledge, you might be entitled to a free mousepad, a poster, an USB Flash Drive or other perks. Delays from the manufacturing companies might stop us from shipping out the gifts sooner. In such cases, the company will notify you beforehand and tell you when you will receive your items.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)