by Roosevelt Games, LLC
Hi Daniel, the only similarity you'd find is that you are a God with supreme power over your land and you have an intelligent creature to help you out.
Other than that GODS is a different game. Here are some highlights:
- You get nine civilizations to choose from.
- Each character in the game can interbreed and get a mixture of looks. You can also control that if you experience any performance issues.
- You are not limited to just a PC. You can play the game in XBOX, PS4, Nintendo and with a VR Headset like (Oculus, Vive, etc.)
- You can play the game in a typical RTS style, or you could take over a character and play the game from his view and complete his quests.
- Your creatures are more robust and get upgrades as they get more intelligent or participates in creature tournaments (multiplayer feature).
- Your armies are all unique. For example, Wizards can open a portal and summon other beasts, but Orcs can multiply even in battlefields!
- Depending on your alignment, the game will either strengthen you or weaken you. So, if you cast Good miracles, your good miracles will give you more resources or output. But your damages from Fireball or Lightning will be less. But if you are evil, your bad miracles will provide you with more damage power, but when you cast a food miracle, it will be quite basic.
- The game is coded in Unreal Engine with 4K quality graphics. So, you'd certainly enjoy the look and sound quality.
Please pledge and show your support. Lionhead is dead, and most companies are not interested in these type of games. So, it's your chance to play a significant role in launching a new franchise!
How similar will this game be to the original Black and White game by lions gate that was released in 2002?