Legend of Dungeon is a 4 Player Co-Op Roguelike-like Beat'em'up with dynamic lighting on awesome pixel art. Read more
This project was successfully funded on December 16, 2012.
Happy Anniversary! Tormenter Update is now live!
In honor of the 1 year anniversary of our Kickstarter getting 650% funded by you guys, Version Tormenter is now live on steam, and should be on the humble download any time now!
Since Legend of Dungeon's release in September, we've been working on the features we promised you during the campaign, and a few features we wanted simply because we love you all and want the game to be the best it can be.
This update brings you additional game modes: Impossible mode, Daily Dungeon, and Seeds(non random), a few more Dungeon tiles, 2 Hotkeys for your inventory(so redefine your controls!), and a help screen!
You might also stumble across a bit of holiday cheer in your travels.
We are working on the android etc. stuff and Kickstarter stretch goals as well.. see! look at this pet!
Full Change Log:
- Revised Menu Added Holiday Stuff!
- Added a help screen
- Added game modes: Impossible, Seed, and Daily Dungeon
- Added Dungeon tiles
- Added Inventory Hotkeys
- Door use now gradually colors doors
- Added Enable\Disable 60fps Target framerate
- Fixed the Book of the Devil summon bug
- Improved switch hitbox (so its easier to hit with most weapons)
- Fixed monsters from the previous room making aggro noises
- Moved the first step for downward stairs Fixed a handful of colliders
Thank you for the immense support and for believing in LoD and in us! May your deaths be swift and plentiful!
-Robot and Kitty
P.S. Happy Zombiemass!