Legend of Dungeon is a 4 Player Co-Op Roguelike-like Beat'em'up with dynamic lighting on awesome pixel art. Read more
This project was successfully funded on December 16, 2012.
Ahoy there! This is your co-pilot Kitty here!
The release version of the game is now out! We can't thank you enough for the amazing support that literally made this game possible. You fine Kickstarter folk are the most amazing people in our universe, you really are our heroes.
If you want to go around today giving everyone the link to the game, it's right here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/238280 We are trying to impress Steam so that they will continue to show our game on the front page after today, so if you want to help, we'd really appreciate the mention on FB, Twitter, forums, etc.Version Skeleton
- Fixed a Secret thing Fixed the
- Vampire not re-aggroing after bats
- Added Minotaur's rare item
- Added the Devil's rare item
- Added Shotgun
- Added Sickle
- Added Katana
- Added tons of new sound effects
- Made light potions more awesome
- Doors now tint if you have been through them once.
- AI is now aware of Lava! (finally!)
- Made some tiles not spawn at the ends of rooms (like the lava bridge)
- Blacksmith Upgrades suck less
- Moved version name into the options menu
We still have a lot more to add! Unfortunately, we returned from PAX Prime with the PAX Pox AND the Nerd Flu ;_; and that set us back... on the plus side, it just means updates with more content are coming, including the eventual Stretch goals for Pets and classes!
We also have a new launch trailer! LEGEND OF PARTY
If you haven't gotten your Steam key yet here is how you get it: http://robotloveskitty.tumblr.com/post/58296821003/humble-store-steam-keys