Legend of Dungeon is a 4 Player Co-Op Roguelike-like Beat'em'up with dynamic lighting on awesome pixel art. Read more
This project was successfully funded on December 16, 2012.
Beta Potion + Steam Keys! + Release Date! + PAX Prime
Legend of Dungeon Beta Potion is out!
But more importantly, we launched on Steam yesterday @_@ and it's been crazy... but awesome. And today we just got our Kickstarter steam keys! If you want to get Legend of Dungeon on Steam, here's how: http://robotloveskitty.tumblr.com/post/58296821003/humble-store-steam-keys
Alright, that out of the way, here's the Beta change log:
- Made The Blacksmith actually work again... >_> sorry about that
- Blacksmith is now only 25g so... thats awesome.
- Gambler is now worth it? Gold returned is always more then 50g... instead of nothing, you get a random crate (may contain monsters)
- You can now get coins that fall under the Gambler
- Stuff that drops from Gambler crates now stays in the room if you leave and come back.
- The Traveler now attacks if you hit him.
- Fixed the red secret doors.
- Fixed Secret doors getting stuck... again.
- Fixed the low ceiling big tile bounding boxes.
- Fixed a spelling error.
- Firesword fire doesn't spread now.
- Fire no longer burns out if the game is paused.
- Fire spreads slightly slower.
- Did some optimization that should speed the game up a little.
It's mostly bug fixes, but we have a few more things to add before Beta is over...
Which brings us to our Release Date!
September Friday the 13th
(friday the 13th has always been lucky for us)
That might seem really soon, and it is? But we are knocking out bugs left and right, and I'm confident we'll have it ready by then.
Oh, one more thing! We will be at PAX Prime this month at booth 784! So if you are going, be sure to stop by, we'll be giving out HIGH FIVES... and maybe cool new posters... and maybe have a cardboard pixelated Dwarf with a cutout face that you can stand behind and get your picture taken with?