Legend of Dungeon is a 4 Player Co-Op Roguelike-like Beat'em'up with dynamic lighting on awesome pixel art. Read more
This project was successfully funded on December 16, 2012.
New version is up! And it's a pretty big update!
- Complete GUI Overhaul
Stats flash when they change!
Selected item is centered
- Dungeon Resolution Overhaul - Changed every brick in the dungeon to be closer to the players resolution
- Disabled the placeholder music, the new dynamic music is nearly done! (but not yet)
- Added attack charge up! Charging doubles your attack strength, and slows you down
- Added attack gravity, you can do tons more dmg while falling
- Added attack damage floating text (so you can see exactly how much you are attacking for)
- Started some optimization - less lock up when fighting tons of monsters with tons of skeletons
- Re-resed XP and Dropped Apples
- Upped the amount potions can heal you
- Killing Kittens, or allowing them to come to harm will bring death times ten.
- Added more Dungeon Tiles
- Added 4 New Summoning books
- Added 2 New Magic Missile books of differing power and speed
- Added 4 new Melee weapons
we have so much more content to add still! A lot of it is prepped to be added for the next version already!
- Added a bunch of little particle effects to make the game more juicy
- Added Succubus
- Added Filth Demon
- Added The Devil (Boss)
- Added Guardian
- Added Droid
- Added Screenshot and Menu\Pause key setup
- Fixed the Polymorph Zombie Hand bug (for real this time)
- Fixed the Zombie Hand makes you fly bug
- Fixed the Giant Floating Skull bump map
- Fixed a few empty death reasons for the highscore
- Fixed pressure plates from triggering things in other rooms
- Fixed that one spot where you could push things through the wall, with the stairs and the door?
- Fixed the spot in the tavern the ghost could walk through
- Removed "Cursed" from appearing on magic books (all magic is cursed)
- Changed "Cursed" to "Clumsy" to make it less confusing (it lowers your defense)
- Sleep now heals you a little
- Made the Grim Reaper more scary
And here is the obligitory 'Calvin and Alix bumble through talking about the game' video:
Some people have reported errors when starting the new version, if that happens you'll need to delete the unity player settings (if it works fine, don't do any of this!):
Windows - you'll need to delete this registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Aion
Mac OS X - PlayerPrefs are stored in ~/Library/Preferences folder, delete a file named unity.Aion.LegendofDungeon.plist
Linux - Delete the folder ~/.config/unity3d/Aion/LegendofDungeon
If you run into any trouble with that, send me an email: email@example.com