The cheap, full-size dry erase board that fits in your pocket.
The cheap, full-size dry erase board that fits in your pocket. Read more
The Noteboard's an absurdly cheap, incredibly portable, durable, and versatile dry-erase board. It's fun and handy for everyone -- with the added bonus of being especially useful for those with communication disabilities or for whom paper's scarce.
Why is it awesome?
- It's water-resistant, eco-friendly, and infinitely-rewritable
- Selling a Noteboard for $10 allows another Noteboard to be donated
- It can be used for writing, sketching, designing, storyboarding, presenting, signs, as a wall calendar, and an infinite number of other possibilities, and you can take it anywhere
- Unlike an iPad or tablet, if you sit on this, soak it in Vanilla Coke, or have it stolen, you won't have lost several hundred bucks
- It folds up from 35" x 15" to 5" x 3"
Why do you care?
For every penny a Noteboard costs, it has about a dozen uses. It can be developed in hundreds of different directions -- as a brandable piece of merchandise that companies and sports teams can sell, or as a portable reflector for photographers, as a sign for hitchhikers in a pinch, and so on.
Who'll use it?
- Tabletop gamers
- Sports fans
- Business people
- Restless kids on long trips
Where does your investment go?
To the cost of manufacturing, assembling, packaging, and shipping 50,000 Noteboards.
Will you be shipping internationally?
- (7 days)