Happy Cryamonday, everyone! We have a special extra update for this month featuring a contest about fashion! Artists, fashion buffs, and character designers would probably like to pay keen attention to this one!
Everyone knows darling Bliss, Esmy's younger but more prim and proper sister. But you may or may not know that she's a huge fashion geek. Well, since there are 7 days in a week in Cryamore, she can't stand to wear the same outfit every day like our star attraction can. So we figured we'd like to get some extra input for her choice of attire!
Let's get the nit-grit out of the way first! Here are the simple rules:
THE SIMPLE RULES
- Anyone age 17 and over can join! You don't have to be able to draw well at all! If you can draw a dress in a box, you have a chance at winning just as much as a professional fashion designer. We are judging the outfit itself, not how well you can draw it on Bliss (or not).
- We know that Bliss is a flirtatious and attractive young woman, but she's also a very classy one. With that said, we will not accept adult-themed or questionable designs. She won't wear 'em.
- You can enter as many outfit designs as you like!
Now that that's out the way, here's a little inspiration for you, courtesy of our creative director, Rob:
...and below is the downloadable PSD (Photoshop Document) to use as you submit your outfit design! If you want to get really creative with your design and see how it would look on her, draw the outfit over Bliss. You can even print her out and make your own outfit-cutout-paper doll thingie if you like!
(You do not have to draw your outfit design over Bliss if you don't like to, but it will grant you brownie points from her if you do!)
- There will be only 5 Winners, one outfit for each weekday (the weekend outfits are reserved for the devs). The team will narrow results down to 10 different designs, and then afterwards, we will leave the decision up to fans to decide via voting.
- Your design will be transferred to her sprite form and be presented in her dialogue portraits!
- You will be credited in the game as a costume designer, as well as have your outfit design featured & credited in the upcoming Cryamore artbook!
- There are no cash prizes involved. This is purely for inclusion as part of the more fan-based development.
Entries are due June 20th!
This is one of the two contests that we will be showcasing with the game. For anyone thinking of entering into this one, we wish you luck! Bliss can be a tough gal to please!