THE ULTIMATE REFLECTIVE JACKET:
- Detachable hood
- Water-proof YKK zips
- Under arm zips for Ventilation
- Large back vent for Ventilation
- Micro fleece on the back-neck collar
- x2 concealed side pockets
- Phone slip inside pocket to keep it secure when moving
- Articulated shoulder + arms for a comfortable ride
- Velcro cuff straps
- Dropped back hem
- Adjustable hem toggles
- NO external branding for a clean finish
FABRIC TECHNOLOGY :
When we first started to develop our reflective jackets 2 years ago, we knew that the most important element to get right was the fabric. Rather than just using the standard off the shelf silver reflective fabric every other brand uses, we researched + developed + tested our own unique material.
Although standard silver reflective fabric is extremely popular its has a lot of flaws.
- Poor waterproofing
- Poor breathability
- Damages easily when washed
- The only colour option is SILVER!
Our fabric is extremely water-proof. our fabric has an external DWR water-proof coating + an internal 10K/10K membrane allowing your hot body vapour to escape whilst keeping out the cold rain.
What makes our fabric so different? The majority of reflective fabrics are created by bonding a thin reflective layer to a polyester base. Our fabric is created by intricately weaving the reflective fibres through the body of the material, which makes it far more durable when being washed or rubbed against a backpack for long periods of time.
This process also gives us the freedom to make our jackets in what ever colour we want.
We have been selling our current LS2 reflective jacket on our website for nearly a year now and the reviews and feedback are great!
GET THE PERFECT FIT:
- UK = £5 Royal Mail (24hr Signed For)
- Europe = £16 Fedex (1-2 days Tracked + Signed)
- USA + CANADA = £18 DHL (2-3 days Tracked + Signed)
- REST OF WORLD = £28 DHL (5-7 days Tracked + Signed)
- YOU WONT PAY ANY DUTY / IMPORT TAX - All taxes and duties are covered in the above postage fees so there will be no additional charges when your order enters the country.
- If you pledge for an ADD-ON and live outside the UK you need to pay an additional £5 postage fee for each item. (UK additional items are FREE)
PRODUCTION TIME LINE:
Because we made a similar jacket last year our factory is ready to go. Last year there was a number of unforeseen delays which meant the jackets got delivered 2 months later than promised. This year we have built those delays into our time line so i am confident you will all get your jacket on time (if not sooner).
"WE WILL DELIVER A HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT"
We have a great track record on Kickstarter. Way back in 2015 we raised £7000 for our first ever commuter jean. then just last year we successfully raised £30,000 to put our first LS2 Commuter jacket into production.
We delivered a high quality product that all our backers loved.
- Exchanges - If when you receive your jacket it doesn't fit and you would like a size up or down, we will be more than happy to exchange your order.
- Returns - If when you receive your jacket and you do not like it we will be more than happy to give you a full refund.
- Faults - If your jacket has any faults we will replace it
Who Are We:
Resolute Bay was established in 2014 by Chris Taylor, an experienced sportswear / outerwear designer. Original based in London, Chris and the "team" relocated to sunny sunny Belfast (Northern Ireland) in 2017.
The "team" consists of Chris, Laura (His wife) and his two boys Max (3yrs) and Finn (0.5yrs). We are a family run brand, 100% independently funded (no share holders).
Risks and challenges
Resolute Bay have been producing commuter clothing since 2014 and have brought over 10 styles to market. The founder/designer, Chris Taylor, has 10 years of extensive experience in fabric design and manufacturing high-quality apparel. We have our manufacturers lined up, and our production team is waiting for our signal. We know what we're doing, and you should be confident that we will deliver what we promise when we say we will.
Supply Chain Risk: We're incredibly proud of our supply chain and have a lot of confidence that we can make what we say we'll make when we say we'll make it. But sometimes things happen, like fabric delays due to yarn being stuck in customs. We add time padding for these events, but sometimes it's not enough. If anything should arrive late we will get through it together.
We're deeply committed to and excited about delivering a high-quality product, on time, that we know you'll enjoy for a long time to come.
Thank you for your support! We are deeply grateful that you're on this journey with us!
- (45 days)