Share this project

Done

Share this project

Done
Designed for food bloggers, sellers, and influencers.
Designed for food bloggers, sellers, and influencers.
250 backers pledged $30,800 to help bring this project to life.

Last Call for Survey Completion!

Posted by Mandy Gleason (Creator)
3 likes

This is a "last call" that I need to receive your completed survey by Monday, December 3 at 12 pm CST to ensure you receive your order by December 25! 90% of all backers have completed their surveys so I need the remaining 10% to be completed by Monday. I

f you haven't finished your survey yet, please do so as soon as possible. If you have already completed your survey, I would suggest going back to your survey invitation email to open the survey and ensure your shipping address is correct. 

If you miss the Monday cut-off time, you can still submit your survey but your shipment may be delayed (aka it likely won’t arrive before December 25). For backers that do not complete their survey, please note that I will be unable to ship your rewards since I won’t know what you want or where they’re going! The absolute last day to submit your survey will be December 27. After that, I won’t be able to ship your Surfaces and your pledge will be considered a donation. And no one wants THAT! 

Lost your survey invitation? Not to worry! You can retrieve it by going to this link: https://app.crowdox.com/retrieve/replica/replica-surfaces-hyper-realistic-photography-backd

Shipping Update 

We're currently aiming to ship rewards starting on December 14, with delivery expected before December 25. I’ll communicate further shipping updates as we get closer.

Thank you so much for participating in the CrowdOx survey! It is by far the best way to keep track of your order.

Meredith Garner, Aaron Anderson, and 1 more person like this update.

Comments

Only backers can post comments. Log In
    1. Missing avatar

      Meredith Garner on

      So excited for your awesome surfaces!!!! I completed the online survey, but if you didn't receive it for any reason, just let me know.