They say, if you are doing something that is useful to the world, it is a good thing. It doesn’t have to change the world.
That was the intention of my kickstarter campaign ( I am grateful, the Coloring Planner. http://kck.st/2aJNiEP ), a planner that does a few things at the same time:
. You can use it as a planner to push forward your visions,
. You can learn about medicinal plants that directly affects your health.
. You will be practicing gratitude. This daily practice of gratitude has an amazing effect to protect you from negative ideas we are all bombarded with throughout the day.
And you are doing all of this while coloring.
We only have 6 days left for this campaign and would love to get some help.
Coloring has many benefits, Reminding us the value of self-love and self-care is one of them. Coloring a medicinal plant reminds us the value of health. And finally writing what you are grateful for (The Practice of Gratitude), encourages us to see all the beauty around us.
1. The trailer of the film has been translated to 9 languages. These beautiful languages in alphabetic orders include: Arabic, English, Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Japanese, and Turkish. We are still hoping to translate it to more languages specially Chinese, Russian, and Spanish.
2. Huffington Post kindly gave us our own blog page for this project. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/i-am-grateful-the-coloring-planner-for-adults_us_57aa8bede4b024b403af531b?pt1
3. We are funded 28% already and have 38 more days to go.
4. We registered “The Coloring Planner” at CopyRight. gov as a book since the material in that book would be amazing.
5. About 50 people has joined our Facebook page and are promoting the project. The book will be an amazing “Practice of Gratitude”. A combination of learning about medicinal plants while coloring Beezhan Tulu’s illustrations.
Thank you so much for your support before anything else.
Here is an answer to one of your questions.
What was your budget to make these 7 films in only 3 years?
The “Low-Budget” category for making a film in Hollywood is $300,000. That is $300,000 for one film. So if you tell some one in Hollywood that you are working on a low budget film, they suppose you have $300,000 in your bank account. So people always ask me how much I spent for these films after they see the quality of the films, including Strong characters, diverse locations, number of solutions offered by these forward-thinking people, … I spent about $50,000 total. But it would be impossible if I did’t have the support of my community of conscious/caring people. You would be impressed of how many positive-thinking people live in our planet.
These were my thoughts when I started my journey, I told people I believe we are all interconnected, we don’t own this planet but share it with billions of other species. Our health depends on theirs. So we need to find practical solutions that help create a healthier planet for all species. We need to take personal responsibility.
Any body I met who heard my thoughts offered me anything they could to help me move forward. Gale introduced me to her whole community of conscious people, Dave connected me to Selma Rubin, Guner let me sleep in their kitchen, Robert helped me get some equipment, and every one, I mean every one I met, I have to emphasize again, every one I met, hugged me dearly and wished me luck.
Please spread the word.