Practice of Gratitude combined with Coloring Planner for Adults helps you reach your dreams.
Good morning from sunny days of Maui.
Our project “I am grateful, the Coloring Planner” - http://kck.st/2aJNiEP is moving forward magically. Here is how we progressed so far.
1. The trailer of the film has been translated to 9 languages. These beautiful languages in alphabetic orders include: Arabic, English, Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Japanese, and Turkish. We are still hoping to translate it to more languages specially Chinese, Russian, and Spanish.
2. Huffington Post kindly gave us our own blog page for this project. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/i-am-grateful-the-coloring-planner-for-adults_us_57aa8bede4b024b403af531b?pt1
3. We are funded 28% already and have 38 more days to go.
4. We registered “The Coloring Planner” at CopyRight. gov as a book since the material in that book would be amazing.
5. About 50 people has joined our Facebook page and are promoting the project. The book will be an amazing “Practice of Gratitude”. A combination of learning about medicinal plants while coloring Beezhan Tulu’s illustrations.
Please support our project “I am grateful, the Coloring Planner” - http://kck.st/2aJNiEP and share it in your social media.
We love and respect you.
Beezhan Tulu and Team