For pledgers old and new, we have a brief update about versions and languages, and a full overview of the additions we've made to the rewards during this campaign.
See below (or click here) for a handy chart showing the differences between the various tiers and editions.
Dreamfall Chapters will be available DRM-free for Windows, Mac and Linux in November 2014. We are working on getting the game on Steam and GOG.com. Click the links to vote and help us get the game on those services!
The game will be voiced in English, French, German, Polish and Norwegian. We are hoping to add more languages soon, including Russian and Spanish, and we are in early discussions regarding additional languages.
The following rewards have been added during the campaign:
- From $50 and up, a digital high-resolution map of Arcadia, and one additional outfit
- From $75 and up, a second outfit, plus a hairstyle
- From $150 and up, a third outfit, second hairstyle, and character accessories
- At $200, we have added a new tier: Wonkers the Watilla USB key with all the digital goodies from the $150 tier
- From $250 and up, a paper map of Arcadia
- From $500 and up, a lovely cloth map of Arcadia
- $1,000 tiers now get everything from the $750 tier PLUS a free T-shirt of your choice
- At $1,000 we have added THREE exciting new reward options: The Puppetmaster, Unreal World and Most Wanted!
- $2,500 tier can now choose one of the new $1,000 tier rewards (excepting The Puppetmaster, which is limited to ten finger puppets due to Roper Klacks only having ten fingers) IN ADDITION TO Benefactor of Marcuria AND The Doppelgänger in-game rewards, for a total of THREE in-game rewards
- $2,500 tier and up also gets ALL the T-shirts (two styles, black and white; four shirts in total)
- $5,000 tiers now get to choose one of the new $1,000 rewards (excepting The Puppetmaster, which is limited to ten finger puppets due to Roper Klacks only having ten fingers) instead of the $750 tier, IN ADDITION TO Benefactor of Marcuria AND The Doppelgänger in-game rewards, for a total of THREE NEW in-game rewards
- $7,500 tier now gets exclusive high-quality prints of all the playable characters, signed by their respective actors
- And finally the $10,000 tier gets ALL the $1,000 rewards (excepting The Puppetmaster, which is limited to ten finger puppets due to Roper Klacks only having ten fingers) PLUS the chance to sit in on a voice-over session AND prints of the characters signed by the actors
These rewards come in addition to the existing rewards for each tier, of course.
Keep in mind that ALL pledges of $75 and up receive EARLY ACCESS to the game when it launches in November 2014.
Here is an overview of the various rewards and tiers. Click here for a high-resolution version this chart.
Yesterday we released an epic blooper reel featuring tons of outtakes from our various Kickstarter videos. The response this video has been fantastic, and #cannonstroking has now entered the modern vernacular. If you have NO IDEA what that means, go watch the video NOW!
Beware some light spoilers for Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and some coarse language. NOT FOR KIDS!
There are two more updates coming today, including a chat with our art director about Zoë Castillo, new wallpapers, a full overview of the various editions we're offering through the Kickstarter, and some other surprises!
Countdown to the end on TwitchTV!
Also, clear your schedule tomorrow and join us on TwitchTV for our live countdown broadcast!
We will be live from 0900 CET and onwards, and we're bringing some special guests to the 'studio'. Should be a fun time for all!