About this project
IF YOU MISSED OUR PROJECT
PLEASE VISIT: www.aviatorusa.com
to learn more.
The Go/2 Jean is:
1. Your favorite active leggings mixed with your favorite jean.
2. Elastic waistband is supportive and comfortable and no buttons, rivets or zippers to slow you down.
3. Put them on in the morning, day, or night. These jeans will have you looking and feeling great all day!
We are very excited to introduce our Go/2 Jean for Women. This jean will change the way you think when getting dressed. These jeans are for the modern women who's on the go all day! Dress them up or down, they go where you go. Made from a breathable but supportive performance fabric. Comes in skinny or straight fit, and the colors listed above.
PLEASE NOTE: The Go/2 Jean is $69 and can be added to any reward level. Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you!
We took Cone Mills indigo denim from the USA and coated it. The result is this very unique jean that looks almost like leather but is 100% cotton. This process of coating these jeans not only look Steve McQueen cool but they will keep you protected from the harsh elements while riding. We only coated 150 yards of this fabric so these are extremely limited.
The Deadstock Denim Brand is:
1. An incredible value to the customer: Jeans made in this factory, with these materials, should cost about $200+ a pair if we were making and selling them the "traditional way". Instead, we are making them "our way" and shipping them to your door for $69.
2. A smarter way to make jeans: Making limited edition jeans from the first quality, premium denim in our factory. This way, we can sell these jeans for less then wholesale of the other brands using this same denim.
3. Highest quality craftsmanship: Hand crafted in one of the finest factories in Los Angeles, CA. using single needle construction and bar tacks at all stress points. These jeans are built to last!
4. The finest materials: We are using some of the best denim in the world, from America, Japan, and Italy.
5. Backed by our guarantee: Our simple "Perfect Fit" Size Chart will make it easy for you to get the size that's right for you. If your jeans don't fit, return them within 30 days and we will swap them out. We also guarantee the construction of these jeans for as long as you have them. If they come apart or are defected, please send them back. We will either repair them or send you a new pair.
ABOUT THE THREE FITS
Our pattern maker has over 20 years experience and has worked with many of the best premium brands. I was fortunate enough to get her on board for this project and together, we are confident that we have developed three perfect fits.
Skinny Jean for Her: We asked a lot of women what their favorite jean style was and 9 out of 10 said "skinny fit". We then worked with our pattern maker very closely and after several samples we are confident that we developed the perfect "skinny jean."
Modern Slim Fit: This style is meant for the guy who wants a true tailored fit with their jeans. Slim through the thigh and tailored down to the leg opening. Pictured below is Lot#3
Athletic Straight Fit: This style for is for the guy who is athletic or just prefers extra room in the seat and thighs but still wants to look modern and stylish. Pictured below is Lot#2
I have been making clothes in Los Angeles for the past eight years, and have a passion for jeans. Throughout these years, one of the best jean factories in Los Angeles has been sharing the building with me. I couldn't help but introduce myself to the owner and start making jeans for my Aviator Brand. I noticed that the rolls of extra denim from other brands at the factory continued to grow and that's when the idea was born. I asked the owner of the factory about a certain stretch denim he had and he said "everyone is using this, and I have tons of it!"
If funded, our goal is to use this money to start The Deadstock Denim Brand and sell our jeans directly to our customers through our new e commerce website. We will continue to use the dead stock denim from our factory, and others.
For this project, we have selected three premium denim fabrics that are of highest quality and plentiful at our factory. If we go through these fabrics we will hand select more dead stock denim from other lots.
By using this dead stock denim fabric, we can reduce the carbon footprint, keep our factory workers busy and employed, and pass the saving onto you. Sounds like a win, win, win right?
ABOUT THE THREE DENIM FABRICS
LOT #3: This is a 13 oz. American denim from Cone Mills. 8,000 yards available. This denim is not only sturdy, it will age with a lot of character having developed pronounced whiskers. Jeans made with this fabric will be raw denim and should follow the care instructions.
ABOUT THE DETAILS
- Premium Denim Fabric from the US, Japan, and Italy
- Single Needle Contruction
- Twill Pocket Lining
- Copper Rivets and Button
- Tucked Belt Loops
- Selvedge Pocket Trims or Red Bartacks (on non-selvedge) on Pocket
- Reinforced Stitching at All Stress Points
- Twill Pocket Lining
- Chain stitch waistband and cuff
OUR PERFECT FIT SIZE CHART
THE BEST WAY TO GET THE PERFECT FIT
At home please take your favorite fitting jeans and measure them using this photo guide below. Then review our size chart above to see where you fit.
THANK YOU FOR CHECKING OUT
THE DEADSTOCK DENIM PROJECT!!
Risks and challenges
As they say "this isn't our first rodeo..."
Not only have we been making clothes in the USA for over 8 years, this is also our third Kickstarter. We pride ourselves on top quality garments and first rate customer service. We are confident in our ability to deliver what we set out. Just like our previous projects, we have structured this carefully to insure we can ship on time.
Also, we have proven to be honest and transparent with all of our backers and this project will be no different. We are very excited about this project and hope you are too! Please feel free to contact us anytime with any questions regarding this project. You can even call us if you like:
Thank you so much for checking out our project!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (45 days)