Welcome to the Agency!
We just want a little something in return.
Hayley and Henry
You don’t need to know who we’re running away from or why I’m still taking care of my sister.
You don’t need to wonder about who broke her heart and almost stabbed mine. But in case you’d want to…Here’s what you can do:
Contribute to season 2!
If I tell you « bounty hunters tavern », what do you see? «WANTED » posters on the walls ? Indoor smoking, dusty travelers playing cards with suits?
In here everybody knows each other, laughs and cheers together…But keeps a hand near their weapons.
No need to worry though, the owners keep the place in check, the only fights that break are the one they allow. Oh but you’ve met them already! Two siblings, legends in their profession, Hayley and Henry!
Everyone has to start somewhere though, and it’s THAT story we want to tell.
Where your money goes!
To the people:
The crew, the actors, and all the amazing people who worked for free to make season 1 happen:
- Hayley : Emma Blacklay-Piech
- Henry : Jason Griffin
- Writer/Producer/Reluctant cook : Samy Souissi
- Director/Producer/ First-assistant director : Sarah Passos
- Director/Producer/ Director of Photography : Guy Beresford-Wylie.
- Editor : Ron Zaptzkin
- Sound mixer : Lucy Torvalsden
- Make-up artist : Sarah Passos, who had to step-up for it and will not do it again because she has stuff to direct.
As you can see we had to take on many roles on our shoulders, so most of your money would go to pay for a crew we couldn’t afford in season 1.
To the craft :
- A better filming location (One that doesn’t force us to stop shooting every 5 minutes because the mics are picking up airplane noises...)
- More equipment (Tripods, sennheiser mics, ARRI ALEXA camera, etc...)
- And a non-insane schedule. It takes time to make something good, and money buys time, so imagine what we could achieve with your help!
We'll also keep you updated about the series while it’s in production, and a about us ! You’re allowing a new generation of filmmaker to flourish, and we can’t wait to show you how much we could do, if given the opportunity.
Risks and challenges
To be frank, the only challenge ahead is the funding, other than that, we are fully prepared and dedicated to make season 2 happen.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)