Frequently Asked Questions
1) Create a Kickstarter account. (Make note of your email address)
2) Review our project and choose a Pledge Level and your rewards.
3) Locate the link to our Pledge Manager under our introductory video. (At the top of this page)
4) Follow the link and enter your information to register. Be sure to use the same email address you used when you created your Kickstarter account.
5) Select your Pledge Level and then select any Extras, Options and Expansions you desire.
6) When you are done click the red "recalculate" button.
7) Repeat choosing and recalculating until you are satisfied with your pledge.
8) When you are ready click the green "Continue" button.
9) This will take you to the Kickstarter Pledge page. Your calculated pledge amount should be filled in for you. If not, please enter it at this time.
10) Now click the green “Continue to Next Step” button
11) Verify all details are correct and click the "Confirm" button.
12) Click the green button and update your pledge amount.Last updated:
Legally we can’t mark a parcel coming from our business to a consumer as a gift or promotional materials with no value, so we must declare a value.
The value we will declare is the total amount of your pledge for product. The value we list on the import document will itemize shipping charges. As an example, if you order a Core Set for $100.00 plus a dragon for $15.00 and add $37.50 onto your pledge for shipping your total pledge would be $152.50. We would declare the value of your shipment as $115.00 and itemized shipping at $37.50.Last updated:
You will be responsible for any and all customs, taxes, VAT, duties, and fees on your end. That is out of our control, and we will not mark any shipment in any way that is inconsistent with international law.
Please review your local laws, make sure your address is correct in our “Pledge Manager” so we know where to ship your stuff. Oh, it also helps to always be nice to your local post people.Last updated:
How do I get an Invoice of my order to show customs that my order and declaration values are correct?
After the Kickstarter has ended and you have finalized your selections in your Pledge Manager order, a button will appear that will allow you to print an invoice of your order. You will be able to access and reprint invoices as many time as needed by you.Last updated:
Please use our Pledge Manager to determine your pledge total, including shippingLast updated:
No. When the project ends, you will still be able to add rewards to your pledge, but you will not be able to reduce rewards
You will need to finalize your selections before the shipping date cutoff. We will give everyone ample notice concerning the shipping cutoff date.
During the project, the Pledge Manager is simply a tool to help you calculate your pledge and (if applicable) shipping rates. You can make as many changes as you like to the Pledge Manager during the live projectLast updated:
There is NOT a level in this KS for retail store participation.
When we begin fulfillment of this new KS we will create a retail store rack package based and discounted on the KS results. At that time we will solicit this package deal through distribution for retail stores. No commitment by any retail store or distributor will be required to purchase a package deal. It will be treated as a new release.
If you choose to actually pledge and back this new KS it will be as a consumer. Your items will ship bulk just, same as the consumers.
In other words these ARE NOT packaged for resale.Last updated:
You MUST use our Pledge Manager if you want to receive your rewards!
The ONLY information Kickstarter provides to us about you is your:
1) Kickstarter User Name
2) Email Address
3) Pledge Level
4) Pledge Amount
5) Backer Number
Filling out our Pledge Manager gives us both your mailing address and tells us how to apply your Pledge dollars. Please understand that even if all you select is one level and nothing else, we still need you to fill the Pledge Manager so we have your information!
The data on our website is not linked in anyway to Kickstarter's data! We use the email address you provided in the Pledge Manager to sync together with Kickstarter's data when the project ends. That's why it's important to use the same email address for our Pledge Manager as you did for registering with Kickstarter.Last updated:
Sorry no. The logistics of doing this would be nearly impossible to manage.Last updated:
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.Ask a question