You've conquered, defended, and pillaged for three years but now we've gone beyond Thunderdome, seen the zombies rise up, and passed through the coldest winter most of us have ever experienced. Now we ask the questions: did you survive and will you stay alive during year four? The games need you. They're calling for you. If you ignore them, they'll fall into the endless void of history. So join us this September for the 4th annual Queen City Conquest and bring a game back from the edge of the apocalypse. There will be classic and new video games, board games,card games, role-playing games, and all the gaming swag you desire. Come fight the mutant zombie hordes and turn the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center into the best gaming convention pre- or post-apocalypse from September 18th through the 20th.
On a Serious Note
At our core, we believe gaming is a great way to bring people together and build lasting friendships. Queen City Conquest (QCC) is the culmination of this philosophy. Over the past four years, it has become the premier gaming convention in Western New York. QCC is a place where friends can come together to play games, socialize, and create new memories. This is the reason QCC exists.
Back to Surviving…and GamingThis year's QCC has a post-apocalyptic theme, but a great variety of games will be offered. By giving us some of your hard earned coin, you’ll receive admission to the convention with your name in print both digitally on the website and in the convention book as a supporter. If you’d like to help out a little more we have plenty of extra upgrades. The FIRST TO SURVIVE level, and other higher levels, will get you a bunch of loot to begin with and more swag once we hit a stretch goal or two.
The Queen City Conquest is happening at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center in Buffalo, NY. There are plenty of food options within a short walk of the convention center. If you are coming from out of town, we will send you a message with information about our hotel block.
If you want to buy even more of our awesome stuff, take a look at these extras. Add the cost of the items you desire to your pledge amount. Once the kickstarter campaign is over, you will get an email asking you to confirm your pledge level and let us know which items you want added on.
- Extra 2015 3 Day QCC Badge - $30 (Just add $30 for each extra 3 day badge you would like. When we send out our backer surveys you can tell us the name of the recipient.)
- Extra 2015 1 Day QCC Badge - $20 (Just add $20 for each extra 1 day badge you would like. When we send out our backer surveys you can tell us the name of the recipient and for which day the badge is valid.)
- 2015 QCC Shirt - $15 (S, M, L, XL), $18 (XXL, XXXL), $20 (XXXXL)
- 2015 QCC Dice - $1 for each extra die
- QCC Travel Mug- $12
- QCC Dice Tray - $12
- QCC Neck Wallet Badge Holder - $10
- Squid Armed Mutant Mini - $35
Once our initial goal is reached, we'll move on to these stretch goals to make the convention bigger and better.
- $8000 - We will be able to get Dagorhir to come and do a demo for us, so you can beat away your frustrations from that encounter your DM just put you through.
- $8500 - (Kickstarter exclusive) All Kickstarter backers at the MUTANT level or higher will get a 2015 QCC die.
- $9000 - We've contacted Andy Hopp and will be able to bring him in as the convention's special guest. A new backer level for DINNER AND DICING with a Mutant Survivor will unlock.
- $9500 - We've contacted Kurt Covert and will be able to bring him in as a special guest. A new backer level for DINNER AND DICING with a Mutant Survivor will unlock.
- $10500 - We've contacted John Wick and will be able to bring him as a special guest. A new backer level for DINNER AND DICING with a Mutant Survivor will unlock and each backer of the FIRST TO SURVIVE level or higher will get a Zombie Mega Meeple (19mm).
$11500 - We can afford to get a side room for special guests, games, and seminars and Kickstarter backers of the FIRST TO SURVIVE or higher will get five dollars in QCC reward tokens, which can be used with vendors and the snack bar.
…and Release the Zombies…
Risks and challenges
We've run the numbers over and over again to minimize the risk but there's always the chance that things could go wrong. If there's a Snowpocalypse in the middle of September or the convention center vanishes in a puff of smoke, that might stop us. If we hit our goal, the convention will happen. There's always the possibility of something extreme happening that we can't predict, but we have a good crew of people working on this.
We look forward to seeing you in September.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)