The Boards were sent to fab a couple weeks ago. We ran into a small issue with stock of the magnetic sensor, the LIS3MDLTR. First it looked like only a couple day delay, but It seems this part is completely bought out everywhere. Mouser says stock will be back April 6th. We are looking for stock, if anyone has a 100 or so laying around, or know where we can get some, please let us know :). Otherwise we are still looking for the sensor from other distributors and when we find some, we will keep you updated.
The nrf52 core should be completed on time. The super sensor looks like it may have a delay. If the delay is too great, we will may split the shipment of people who ordered both, if they request it.
The fallback option is to ship without the magnetic sensor, but this is a last resort.
Again, thanks everyone for backing, and feel free to leave commits about the situation.