Since Kickstarter only lets you send out surveys if the project is successfully funded, I'm sending out this abridged version as an email. There are only a few relevant questions, actually, and you're welcome to either email me the response (at ParallaxSurvey@PrototypeXSoftware.com), or just not respond if you're not particularly interested in participating until the game is closer to completion - every backer will be informed well in advance when there's a playable demo ready to try out. So, the questions are:
- In general, what part would you like to play in the project, and to what extent?
- What part would you prefer to play in the creations of aliens, technology and other content for the game? (i.e.: just contributing and discussing ideas, or working on the details to help get them incorporated and properly balanced)
- How much time would you want/ be able to spend on the project?
- Do you want to be a beta tester? (You'd get to play the game early, but it would have bugs, and you'd need to be willing to figure out how to reproduce them, and report them)
- What's your natural "role" in the team? (Concept Generation, Organizer, Completer, Little Bit of Everything, etc.)