Share this project

Done

Share this project

Done
First color inkjet printer for smartphones. Go paperless. Go truly mobile. Save the planet.
First color inkjet printer for smartphones. Go paperless. Go truly mobile. Save the planet.
1,689 backers pledged SEK 4,513,207 to help bring this project to life.

Project Update #3: iOS App for the PrintBrush XDR

Posted by PrintDreams (Creator)
47 likes

iOS App is finally here!

This is the news that many of you have been waiting for. We are now ready with all the ground work of our iOS App and now we need your help to tell us what you think before we launch the app into the App Store. Please try it on your browser right here

Naturally, the iOS App will be free of charge and is included in all rewards involving the PrintBrush XDR.

Most of the content is clickable but you can also use the left/right arrows to browse through the different screens. 

Some of the screens on our iOS app.
Some of the screens on our iOS app.

For those of you who live in Europe, there is a chance to see live the iOS app of our partners, for their product version called the COLOP e-mark during the Paperworld 2019 show in Frankfurt, Germany, starting next Saturday January 26th until 29th. 

Final week countdown!

We are now touching the 70% -funded mark and we need all help we can get to pull in those last remaining 30% so please go out and help to spread the word!. We thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts!

Kind regards

The PrintDreams Team

Comments

Only backers can post comments. Log In
    1. Mike Rogerson on

      The marvelapp mockup looks pretty good, how soon before it will appear on the App Store?

    2. Jacques DeCock on

      I hope you make it as thsi is the ideal tool for us to print and brand our equipment with our clients! I hope others will think so as well

    3. PrintDreams Creator on

      @Jibby, we will take a serious look at that option. You can definitely fetch the file from the app but we can have an option where you share the file to the app.
      The app is needed for preview of the imprint, positioning, cropping or scaling but theoretically it is possible to bypass everything and print directly as it is.

    4. PrintDreams Creator on

      @citiboi, Wonderful! We really appreciate that!

    5. Missing avatar

      Jibby on

      Yeah, pulling documents from Drive is pretty common through a lot of design programs. Do you need to print through the app or would you be able to do it directly from a file?

    6. citiboi
      Superbacker
      on

      @PrintDreams - I have already done my part by increasing my pledge and purchasing an additional Ink Cartridge even though I am a Super Early Adopter.

    7. Missing avatar

      Frank Zomer on

      iOS app looks good!
      I hope you guys get the last part of funding. So we can use the endresult

    8. PrintDreams Creator on

      @Jibby, not quite yet. What would be the advantages? Just be able to pull content from the drive?

    9. Missing avatar

      Jibby on

      Looks good, have you considered integrating it with Google Drive?

    10. PrintDreams Creator on

      @Steven, we have double-checked the link. It is good but you need to have patience for the page to load (a lot of graphics).

    11. PrintDreams Creator on

      @citiboi, backers can certainly increase their pledges to even cover an extra cartridge ro an extra unit on the same pledge.
      We would love to give incentives but Kickstarter doesn't allow giveaways, lotteries and other types of incentives.

    12. PrintDreams Creator on

      Our Android App is already out there on Play Store. Just look for "PrintBrush XDR".

    13. citiboi
      Superbacker
      on

      @Daniel - sorry, but your suggestion will not work because backers cannot pledge for more than one reward on Kickstarter. So current backers cannot make another pledge without giving up their current reward.

    14. Daniel Lança Perdigão on

      I mean “hitting the numbers”, not “hiring...”

    15. Daniel Lança Perdigão on

      Hi guys!
      I am hoping that you hit the numbers as I want to put my hands on one of these printers asap!
      One suggestion: what about reopen the possibility of adding extra cartridges, at a nice price, to all current backers!? This might help hiring the numbers!
      Wish you much success.
      Daniel

    16. Steven Landau
      Superbacker
      on

      The link is not good