First patch for Agony is already live!
We’re coming back with the good news! The first patch is already uploaded so that you can continue your adventure in a new version of the Hell right away! Here is the list of changes:
- The Maze of Madness puzzle is optional now.
- Amount of enemies in The Pit is reduced.
- Amount of skulls needed to solve Ishtar's Room puzzle is reduced.
- Small tweaks for Dark Forest enemies encounters.
- Added Torch to Onoskelis Cave area.
- Amount of enemies in the Fractal Forest is reduced.
- Amount of enemies in the Mushroom Mind is reduced.
- Problematic sigils in Ice Caves are changed into easier puzzles.
- Added a checkpoint after the first scene in Chart Chase (You no longer need to rewatch the first scene)
- Painting in Chart Chase area changed place, so it's more obvious where to look for it.
- Ifrit soul apple is now gained faster, and puzzle in this area got streamlined.
- Added a checkpoint in the last chapter just before meeting with the beast (you no longer need to walk long path again)
- Changed difficulty options - Easy Possession is now activated on both difficulties, and Checkpoint Destruction is off in both as well.
- Stamina got a big buff and a small rework while swimming.
Have fun and keep bringing your awesome reports, so we would know exactly what to change next!
The Hell Messenger